Cahill / David Luiz / Kjær

chrismada9

Make your choice  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which centreback is best suited for Chelsea?

• Gary Cahill (Bolton Wanderers)
    • David Luiz (Benfica)
    • Simon Kjær (WfL Wolfsburg)
    • Other

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious about something regarding this. Think most of you guys here would have watched Cahill's first interview with the club when he joined. He mentioned something about encountering a poll from us fans over the last 2 years where we voted & wanted him to join us. Where did that come from??

Curious about something regarding this. Think most of you guys here would have watched Cahill's first interview with the club when he joined. He mentioned something about encountering a poll from us fans over the last 2 years where we voted & wanted him to join us. Where did that come from??

Well to tell you honestly, if I was a player looking to sign for a certain club, I would check a couple of forums to see what they think about me :P

Well to tell you honestly, if I was a player looking to sign for a certain club, I would check a couple of forums to see what they think about me :P

:lol: But seriously, which poll was he on about??

• 1 month later...

“@Fourth_Official: Barcelona are set to make an official approach for Chelsea defender David Luiz (Daily Mail) #CFC #FCB”

Just read this on twitter. Tweeted by Fourth Official, can't see this happening personally! Really hope not!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You