.Cee
Followers 0

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An actual legend of the club. He played a key role in many of Chelsea's successes and he can be very proud of himself. Went from a complete nobody when he first arrived to one of the first names on th

Says it all. Get out of my club you absolute helmet. He's been useless defensively for a while now but his goals/assist tally saved him last season. I actually laughed when this happened, totally ut

i cant say it better...

Posted Images

Fantastic ews . One of the standout performers ever since Hiddink firmly put him on the map and easily a fan favourite . This was being talked about for a while but to finally get the news that he's staying for a further 5 years is brilliant. Seems like we're tying down the best talent by dishing out 5 and a half year deals , good stuff from the board .blue%20scalf.gif

One of my favourite Bane moments , besides the 2 goals at Anfield, hugging Frank fiercely after the 2nd goal at the Liverpool game last season.

Clip_MOTD2-02-05-10albiondean015513.gif

LEMME AT HIM ! LEMMME

CB Pecking order

1. Terry (Untouchable, Carlo's maldini)

2. David Luiz (if his debut is anything to go by, just a matter of time before he's a guaranteed starter imo)

3. Ivanovic

4. Alex (his days are numbered after Branislav's new contract)

CB Pecking order

2. David Luiz (if his debut is anything to go by, just a matter of time before he's a guaranteed starter imo)

3. Ivanovic

I wouldn't be so sure about Terry. He has some problems with fitness. I seriously doubt that he will play as long as Maldini if he keeps playing regularly.

He is my candidate for bench, not to sit whole season, but he shouldn't play as much as he plays now.

Yeah perhaps you're right, but don't rule out the possibility of Carlo using Ivanovic as a right-back too. If that's the case Alex will still have a future with us.

Torres 26 = 5 and a half year contract

Ivanovic 26 = 5 and a half year contract

2 of the best in their positions in world football. Can only be great news for us.

CB Pecking order

3. Ivanovic

I disagree, Ivan will be moved to RB full time i think and Alex will be further up in the pecking order to play CB than Ivanovic.

If the 1st half of this season taught us anything it is that we need a squad, selling Alex straight after buying Luiz just seems nonsense not evrey one can play evrey game and all 3 will get their fair share of games this season and next. In a couple of years Bruma should be knocking hard at the door aswell.

Fantastic news on Ivan's new contract thoblue%20scalf.gif

• 2 weeks later...