.Cee
Followers 0

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An actual legend of the club. He played a key role in many of Chelsea's successes and he can be very proud of himself. Went from a complete nobody when he first arrived to one of the first names on th

Says it all. Get out of my club you absolute helmet. He's been useless defensively for a while now but his goals/assist tally saved him last season. I actually laughed when this happened, totally ut

i cant say it better...

Posted Images

@TransferNewsCen

Sky Sports saying Chelsea are chasing Maicon as Ivanovic's replacement as Ivanovic edges closer to seal a Real Madrid move.

Why do people believe this dumb ass??...Do you forget so soon.."Hulk is signing for Chelsea next week?"...

Wow...and sky sports is supposed to be one of the more reliable sources...

There is absolutely nothing about this on skysports...Its a manufactured twitter rumor:

This is just about how reliable those idiots are...I dont know why anyone even follows them in the first place...

That Transfer News Central page spreading even more bullshit as they copy a piece of "news" from a fake Jason Cundy Twitter saying that RDM has turned down the job.

How people believe that page baffles me.

• Like 1

@TransferNewsCen

Sky Sports saying Chelsea are chasing Maicon as Ivanovic's replacement as Ivanovic edges closer to seal a Real Madrid move.

Even if it is Sky Sports reporting news these days, should take it with caution a bit because their sources could be from Twitter and we all know what can happen on Twitter with fake news/stories/rumours bring created.

World Class right back, can't believe how underrated he is.

He's played against the best teams in the world and never gets skinned. I've only ever seen him get skinned a few times and that has been by pace, and he only got skinned once last season and that was by Miyachi, but it was also Cahills fault for colliding into Ivanovic. Besides that the only bad thing Ivanovic did was the lack of concentration for that Cavani goal.

All those ignorant Arsenal fans going on like Sagna is the best RB in the prem, yeah sure he is, he fucked up against Barcelona more times than Titus Bramble would, Ivanovic was solid against Barca on two legs straight and one where we had 10 men.

• Like 3

I'm glad we didn't sign Robinho. He's inconsistent & a bit of a drama queen.

He could have flourished under Scolari, but instead he had Hughes to deal with. Maybe it was for the best though.

Selling Ivanovic shouldn't even be considered in the first place. Big clubs don't sell their best players!

United sold Ronaldo, Barca sold Eto'o, Milan sold Káká, Sheva, Arsenal sold Fabregas..Real Madrid sold Makelele...

Big clubs do sell key players for the right price.

• Like 2