Chelsea vs Bolton

BlueLion.

I agree with you about changing the shape but we need a (really) attacking line-up though. We really lack fire-power.

What about this:

Cech

Bosingwa Ivan Terry Cole/PVA

Kakuta/Malouda Essien Lampard Zhirkov

Drogba Sturridge

Yeah even I was thinking about Sturridge or not. Malouda definitely has to play, he's been one our most consistent players in this rough period. We urgently need that right sided player though, we must buy that player in January.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Zhirkov ready??

Don't know, hope so.

Yeah even I was thinking about Sturridge or not. Malouda definitely has to play, he's been one our most consistent players in this rough period. We urgently need that right sided player though, we must buy that player in January.

Yup.

The only way i see us winning this match is if changes are made to the starting line-up. The likes of McEachran, Kakuta, Ramires, Sturridge and Zhirkov must start.

Cech

Bosingwa Ivan Terry Cole

Essien

Lampard McEachran/Kakuta

Sturridge Drogba Zhirkov

Extreme. I like it.

We know it's not going to happen though.

Please, this lineup:

Cech

Bosingwa - Iva - Terry - Cole

Ramires

McEchran - Lampard

Kakuta - Sturridge - Malouda

I really don't know if they will do better, but Mikel, Essien, Kalou, Anelka and Drogba doesn't deserve to be on the team sheet... Beside, Roman should to not pay them untill they win a fuckin game ! I would love to see how they will play if it's for their wages' sake !!

Ancelotti was also asked whether he would be altering his side when Bolton, a side who could leapfrog us with victory, visit the Bridge full of confidence after beating West Brom on Boxing Day.

'It is not important that Bolton is doing a very good season but for us it is important to win, to improve our table and come back to win,' the manager said. 'This is the most important thing. We have to pay attention because Bolton had one more day of recovery. We have to wake up. Now we are sleeping and maybe I have to be the first to wake up.

'We don't have the possibility to change a lot of players, we have to look for the next games,' he responded. 'The most important thing is to recover because we don't have time, and maybe we can use a different shape on the pitch.

'I think I can use some young players, I have confidence in them, Kakuta played very well [against Arsenal], and also if some players are not able to recover I have to change.

Well. I guess that's something..

Ancelotti was also asked whether he would be altering his side when Bolton, a side who could leapfrog us with victory, visit the Bridge full of confidence after beating West Brom on Boxing Day.

'It is not important that Bolton is doing a very good season but for us it is important to win, to improve our table and come back to win,' the manager said. 'This is the most important thing. We have to pay attention because Bolton had one more day of recovery. We have to wake up. Now we are sleeping and maybe I have to be the first to wake up.

'We don't have the possibility to change a lot of players, we have to look for the next games,' he responded. 'The most important thing is to recover because we don't have time, and maybe we can use a different shape on the pitch.

'I think I can use some young players, I have confidence in them, Kakuta played very well [against Arsenal], and also if some players are not able to recover I have to change.

Well. I guess that's something..

:clap:

As for the rest, lets just say he'd be a brilliant lawyer. I'd love to turn his last sentence against any Kakuta haters on here but I just don't believe anything he says.

:clap:

As for the rest, lets just say he'd be a brilliant lawyer. I'd love to turn his last sentence against any Kakuta haters on here but I just don't believe anything he says.

Kakuta has to start this one. I think he can do more damage than kalou!!