Chelsea Still Looking For ‘right Ones’, Reveals Kenyon – Blues To Make Announcement Next Week

the wes

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem that at the moment there are 2 more candidates for comming in January. Firstly is the apparent "done deal" of Franco Di Santo which is the more likely signing for next week and then we have Giovanni Dos Santos which is still up in the air until Barca agree a fee....

I'd be suprised if we got anyone else tbh.

Our defense is fine... JT (back soon) riccy, alex, ivanovic, ben haim, paulo, belletti, bridge, cole

Mids... Ballack, Lampard (when he is fit), Sidwell, Maka, SWP... and before too long we'll have essien and mikel back!

Wingers, J. cole malouda, and soon kalou..

Strikers, Atm it's just Anelka but when sheva and pizzarro comes back from injury and didier comes back from ANC then we will surely not need anyone else....

I think we should leave it as it is for now!

I hope we sign a player maker, that would complete the squad. Modric or Van Der Vaart would be perfect

I agree a playmaker would complete our squad completely. Although looking at what the roumers are, it would seem our main target for that role has been Dos Santos - other than that the roumers have been pretty flimsy - Modric has been ruled out and Van Der Varrt hasn't had a mention for ages.

Dos santos plays as a winger for barca, or is the talk about another dos santos cos there are aplenty outyb there...

you know who's been doing great as playmaker at barca? EIDUR GUDJOHNSEN!!

Different type of winger though to what we use wingers as, he would definately be utilised by us in the attacking midfield role to have the creative influence.

I really don't know what the point of selling Gudjohnsen was. He would have been pefect as a strike partner to Didier last term.

I guess the logic was Ballack and Shevchenko in means that we have 2 supposedly better players for the positions he played in for us.