This is the type of player we need - a Central Winger

Swoopz

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gronkjaer knew how to cross he would have been one of the great wingers of football. The fastest white man I've ever seen! :lol:

Haha, well his crosses were alright when we first signed him. I think the arrival of Robben really marked his downfall.

What about Kakawhistling.gif

The story is really true....and this will be popular position....

I only believed that Lassana Diara would be better on Makelele position so that's why I was mad when he left///

Ballack was good in that position of no 10.....Kakuta can do that but he will need time....

• 2 weeks later...

the type pf player that we need is a right side winger who can play like ronaldo , nani , ribery , robben or alexis sanchez ...!!!

not a central winger !!! a winger should play on the wing else-wise he would just be another anelka . looking for a central winger or a midfield striker then anelka would be your man .

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You