Things You Strongly Dislike Or Hate.

.Cee

Question, what's a Chav?

I guess they're our version of rednecks. They're the lowest form in society, dress in what they think is nice gear but is actually trashy (tracksuits), talk like idiots, often trying to mimick "black language". They're generally also violent, always unintelligent, and always ugly too :P

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From The Urban Dictionary:

CHAV:

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says “Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling” when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

Q) My mate has become a chav what can i do?

A) Shoot him before it is too late.

They are the lowest form of human being.

Edited by OllieCFC

Hard rock music or something similar

Demanding people

Stereotyping

Natural disasters

Opera

Having to wake up when I'm still sleepy (except on holidays)

Slow connection

Board messages of server being down

Edited by .Biru

I guess they're our version of rednecks. They're the lowest form in society, dress in what they think is nice gear but is actually trashy (tracksuits), talk like idiots, often trying to mimick "black language". They're generally also violent, always unintelligent, and always ugly too :P

CHAV:

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says "Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling" when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

Q) My mate has become a chav what can i do?

A) Shoot him before it is too late.

They are the lowest form of human being.

ewww, what freak shows. i dont think we have a specific name for um in America but i know what you mean. i guess we just call them ghetto or wannabes.

ewww, what freak shows. i dont think we have a specific name for um in America but i know what you mean. i guess we just call them ghetto or wannabes.

I'd suggest that chavs were a British phenomenon, but naturally you will have your own version of scum over there.

CHAV:

Picture this a young lad about 12 years of age and 4 ½ feet high baseball cap at ninety degrees in a imitation addidas tracksuit, with trouser legs tucked into his socks (of course, is definitely the height of fashion). This lad is strutting around, fag in one hand jewellery al over the over, outside McDonalds acting as if he is 8 foot tall and built like a rugby player, when some poor unsuspecting adult (about 17/18) walks round the corner wanting to go to mcdonalds for his dinner glances at the young lad, the young lad jumps up in complete disgust and says "Whats your problem? Wanna make sommin of it? Bling Bling" when the adult starts to walk towards the young lad, the young lad pisses himself and runs off to either his pregnant 14-year-old girlfriend or his brother in the army crying his eyes out.

Lmao.

New dislike here-Collective punishment. You remember at school where one person would mess around repeatedly and get everyone into trouble? That's happened to my year, meaning we can't go into town during afternoons next week, meaning no birthday present for my brother.

New dislike here-Collective punishment. You remember at school where one person would mess around repeatedly and get everyone into trouble? That's happened to my year, meaning we can't go into town during afternoons next week, meaning no birthday present for my brother.

What they want you to do is beat the shit out of whoever was causing the problem. Get to it.

Some more for me lol

Andy Gray

Films that are really really good until the ending then they just loose the plot and go crazy and you think wtf

Sentanta

Fans that throw it that 'Chelsea have no history crap' so erm we have no past and our trophies we've won they count for nothing

Im gonna try and keep most of this non footie related:

Sp*rs

Arse

Manure

Liverpoo

West Ham

Leeds

Fulham and QPR fans (think there such big rivals with us)

Alex Ferguson

Arsene Wanker

Rafa Benitez

Scousers

Mancs

"Gangsta" Rap

Wannabe gangstas

Corporate c*nts that sit in the West Stand

People who sit in boxes at football games

Fosters

Carling

Sloooooooooow drivers

Working

Terrorists

Religion

Headaches

Bullys

Waking up

that's all for now lol

Public information films. They assume that:

Everyone in the UK goes at least 40 times the speed limit

Everyone in the UK drinks a gallon of pure ethanol before they drive

No-one wears a seatbelt

Everyone leaves lit cigarettes on sofa, candles in childrens bedrooms

Also, they are extremely graphic for the most part. I reckon it's because the government are terrified of being sued.

Anything to do with Liverpoo, Manure & Arse.

People who have a go at someone just for the sake of it.

Presumptuous people.

Food that doesn't taste good. I'd order something else if I'm eating one.

Edited by .Biru