Jordan Henderson

chrismada9

Sunderland midfielder...

not sure if there's a special thread for him, but I can remember us being interested in this kid. 20 years of age, just got into the England squad. What do we reckon?? Could he be Frank Lampard's understudy in the future??

Jordan-Henderson1.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big fan of Henderson! It would be amazing to sign him.. McEachran and Henderson would link up tremendously! I've heard Steve Bruce slapped an £18million price tag on him, but I'm sure Niall Quinn will see otherwise if we put in a decent bid

• 1 month later...

We should buy this boy. Full of quality, still young, pretty much guaranteed to be a England Star now that he's shown us all what he can do.

He could do great stuff with McEachran (._. not in that way, boys).

Plus, to the guy who said 'Gael Kakuta'... he's a winger. Not a central midfielder.doh.gif

Good player, he is polyvalent, he plays central midfielder or in a more offensive role or as a right midfield. He has a great shooting quality and he crosses very well. His technique and his passing skills aren't bad at all.

If we ca have the possibility to buy Henderson, it would be good to sign him but not fot the fee Steve Bruce wants fot him (around £20M) because it would be a little overrated

Plus, to the guy who said 'Gael Kakuta'... he's a winger. Not a central midfielder.doh.gif

Hmm... We play him as a winger. But I don't think he's a real winger. I believe he is a n°10, beside I've always seen him play as a n°10 with France. And I find him really better when he plays at this position than when he plays on the wing...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You