Hello to the board

Hello all, I would like to say this is a great site and has a very cool look to it. I'm the Blues 11, just an average American guy who fell in love (so to speak) with Chelsea when I saw them play in Texas in the summer of '09. I don't know all that much about the team, but I look forward to learning, and I hope you guys can help me with the nuances of the game that I don't know, which are many. I'm sure you guys get to see all the games but in Texas I have to hope the games are on the Fox Soccer Channel. Are their any places on the web where an American can see games not on FSC? I love the fact that Tom Hicks ran Liverpool into the ground like he did my favourite baseball team. Too bad he couldn't have hung around a couple of more years.

Enough about me, you guys be gentle with a newbie.

GO BLUES

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the best CFC community online! My name is Alex, I run the prediction league and am one of the most frequent article writers on here. You'll also have probably noticed I'm an Admin, along with Steve. There are three other Admins as well - Jim (the site owner), Oxfordblues and Stamford. Welcome along!

Welcome to the best CFC community online! My name is Alex, I run the prediction league and am one of the most frequent article writers on here. You'll also have probably noticed I'm an Admin, along with Steve & the notorious Terminator X. There are three other Admins as well - Jim (the site owner), Oxfordblues and Stamford. Welcome along!

Fixed it for you.