Luiz Felipé Scolari claims, he made Chelsea better

LDN Blue

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scolari in "Talking out of his arse shocker"......

He started off well them when things went against him he refused to change things. He was a stubborn old cunt who I was glad to see the back of.

Good to see you back Aesthetic :)

• 1 month later...

Scolari was so close to being one of our greatest managers ever ...he only needed to rearrange the letters in his name " is CARLO "

Carlo one of the greatest managers ever ? LMAO...you should have waited one month before posting this, lol.

Carlo and Scolari are just two avarage managers, they are at the same level. One was lucky to have a brazilian squad full of stars, that was good enough to win a World Cup.

The other one, to have an AC Milan team with stellar names like Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaká, Dida, Cafu, Seedorf, Pirlo, Gatusso, and managed to won two CL, but only one Seria A in 9 nine years. Carlo was also lucky to find a Chelsea squad built by Mourinho, and a Manchester team trying to find their form, and managed to win the Premier League even losing 6 times.

Don't you realize similar belittling arguments could be made about every single successful manager ?

If Ancelotti was lucky to find a Chelsea team "built by Mourinho" what exactly was Guardiola who inherited a team with Xavi, Messi and co. ?

Don't you realize similar belittling arguments could be made about every single successful manager ?

If Ancelotti was lucky to find a Chelsea team "built by Mourinho" what exactly was Guardiola who inherited a team with Xavi, Messi and co. ?

Yeah I agree with this.

The coach has an important role in the squad, it's all good having world class players in your squad, but if they don't have proper organization/tactics they're useless (as Peréz found out last season). Guardiola is successful because he's superbly implemented the Johan Cruyff - Total Football tactic.

Guardiola was lucky to find a squad with these players...but Barcelona had two miserable seasons before he became coach. So they had two superb seasons and now are going to the third, and he is succesful in introducing young players like Pedro.

But what I mean is: our last season wasnt as good as some guys want to believe. Ok, we scored more than 100 goals, but we lost 6 times, including an atonishing 4-2 defeat at home against City. We also took only one point against sides like Hull and Blackburn.

We were stronger in 06/07 and 07/08 seasons, the problem was that United was even more stronger. So I dont understand why some people try to make Carlo look a fucking legend based in one single season...

Guardiola was lucky to find a squad with these players...but Barcelona had two miserable seasons before he became coach. So they had two superb seasons and now are going to the third, and he is succesful in introducing young players like Pedro.

But what I mean is: our last season wasnt as good as some guys want to believe. Ok, we scored more than 100 goals, but we lost 6 times, including an atonishing 4-2 defeat at home against City. We also took only one point against sides like Hull and Blackburn.

We were stronger in 06/07 and 07/08 seasons, the problem was that United was even more stronger. So I dont understand why some people try make Carlo look a fucking legend based in one single season...

I hate to say it, but Henrique has a point.

Only time will tell though. I honestly wouldn't mind missing out on the league for a few seasons, to have Carlo lift a champions league trophy with blue ribbons.

I hate to say it, but Henrique has a point.

Only time will tell though. I honestly wouldn't mind missing out on the league for a few seasons, to have Carlo lift a champions league trophy with blue ribbons.

I disagree in this point. Do you want to miss, for example 8 leagues because of one single CL trophy? Its a big gamble. Nothingham Forest also has one European Cup, but is not recognized as one of the greatest clubs in the world. Arsenal have none but is recognized as one. You have to build a team thinking about winning the Premier League. CL is a consequence.

I disagree in this point. Do you want to miss, for example 8 leagues because of one single CL trophy? Its a big gamble. Nothingham Forest also has one European Cup, but is not recognized as one of the greatest clubs in the world. Arsenal have none but is recognized as one. You have to build a team thinking about winning the Premier League. CL is a consequence.

:clap:

I underestimated you.

Welcome to the club, you will find me, LDN blue, kosta's & Badboy in the cigar lounge.

Brilliant. I hope Roman realises this too. While we want and will always dream of the Champions League we should not sacrifice our Premier League fight either.

We were stronger in 06/07 and 07/08 seasons, the problem was that United was even more stronger. So I dont understand why some people try to make Carlo look a fucking legend based in one single season...

:tiphat:.

And winning the league is indeed a greater accomplishment than winning the CL. When you're truly the best, you'll win the league for sure. You can't say the same about winning the Champions League.

:tiphat:.

And winning the league is indeed a greater accomplishment than winning the CL. When you're truly the best, you'll win the league for sure. You can't say the same about winning the Champions League.

Yeah, thats why Liverpool won CL in 2005 with that unbeliveable team. But see, Carlo stayed 8 years at Milan, and won only one league. :whistling:

This wasnt the best of analogies, you know...

It was a joke. And i like Fa cup a lot.

You are wrong about Forest. They have 2 CL trophies and are well remembered and respected team around Europe.

CL brings more glory then domestic competitions.

Yeah, thats why Liverpool won CL in 2005 with that unbeliveable team. But see, Carlo stayed 8 years at Milan, and won only one league. :whistling:

He would stay even longer if he didn't decide for Chelsea.

Galliani loves CL trophies.