Steve
Followers 0

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allegri is a moron. I hope Roma win the league.

I know that many people here don't watch Serie A, but yesterday this legend played his last game - and scored hattrick. One of the most underrated strikers out there and a big human being. He took fin

Thats me cousin, top bloke he is. He once felt up between a girls leg he did. I was well proud of him, I was. He looked like a goose when the girls old dad walked in. It was a laugh, because I'm her d

Posted Images

Milan was the better team and deserved to win. But the ball just wouldn't go in, until it was too late.

So sad.

I don't understand why Allegri took Pato off! He looked the most likely in that game to get a goal, he probably would've after the first one. Should've taken Robinho off instead, he was awful tonight imo.

Thing about Del Piero is that he isn't even a pure striker anymore. He is a striker and teraquartista rolled into one. Not a no 9 and neither a no 10. A 9 and a half if you will. Similar to another Italian legend, and one of my faves, Totti!

Thing about Del Piero is that he isn't even a pure striker anymore. He is a striker and teraquartista rolled into one. Not a no 9 and neither a no 10. A 9 and a half if you will. Similar to another Italian legend, and one of my faves, Totti!

Absolutely right, he never was a striker (Totti too). He's what you call a supporting striker/second striker, they play closely behind the striker. Raúl González Blanco was the same type. Trezeguet was always the main striker.

And Totti was always better than Del Piero and still is :wub:. But Raúl and Bergkamp were the best supporting strikers ever.

Really? Thierry Henry for me personally.

Hmm best striker last decade... tough call.

(:carlo:) Wait a minute no it isn't. It's not a tough call at all, it's actually very easy.

His name is Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima, simply known in the football world as Ronaldo (also referred to as The Real Ronaldo). Simply the best striker ever.

Shame on you people :blink:!

Rome derby on Sunday. Can't wait. Hope my Totti-less Giallorossis beat the crap out of Lazio. beer.gif

Craziest derby in the world excl.gif

I'm supporting Lazio for this one, so i guess we're enemies :chai:.