Drogba To Anelka: I Am Chelsea's Star

Steve

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pizarro will go imo...apparently Lazio are interested in him :P

Which means having Drogba, Anelka, Sheva and Kalou left at the club.

Thats if Drogba decides to stay or not.

If he goes then theres no doubt we'll have someone else lined up come the summer, cause imo Pizarro aint gonna get any better.

The striker situation is going to ber very interesting in the summer i think. With Anelka signed up and Di Santo comming in next week we have added to the strength in our attack which is crucial. Now there is big question marks over what is going to happen to all of Drogba, Shevchenko and Pizarro in the summer and it could be that they all end up leaving which means there will be a mega move for a massive striker in the summer.

I believe we will go for a young striker, like Benzema. A lot of people think Huntelaar would suit our team, but I have watched Ajax a lot recently on Setanta and he does not impress me at all.

He don't half bang the bloody goals in though.....