LDN Blue

DIE REF DIE!

Another Bosnian game ruined by the ref, have a look at this video, it wasn't a penalty!

http://videa.hu/videok/sport/fra-1-bih-HyJVQeKFwaVfI4zw

I can't get it... I can't get it, how on earth can football be that cruel, we deserved to take the win and qualify.

Well, today was about luck more than anything... Slovenia's goal was lucky but amazing, on another day with a shitty ref you would have got 2 penalties instead of 1, you missed a few sitters. The only shitty choice I saw was Vidic taking the penalty, what the fuck?! Not that I'm complaining though :P I think it was a brilliant decision... for us. But yeah overall your players looked passive too often and unmotivated.

It's not about that, with the players Serbia has we could be even 1st in our group...just 5 seconds of listening what our coach says makes me wanna punch him in the face...

It's not about that, with the players Serbia has we could be even 1st in our group...just 5 seconds of listening what our coach says makes me wanna punch him in the face...

What did he say? Remember, we also had Italy in our group who dominated it.... with your players on paper you should be 2nd, but it was not to be. On paper Estonia should have been 5th or at least 4th. That's why I love football B) papers don't matter, surprises happen more than in any other sport

What did he say? Remember, we also had Italy in our group who dominated it.... with your players on paper you should be 2nd, but it was not to be. On paper Estonia should have been 5th or at least 4th. That's why I love football B) papers don't matter, surprises happen more than in any other sport

He was brought in as our previous coach (Radomir Antic) failed at World Cup and after that earned himself a touchline ban for a few matches. Our FA fired Antic and brought in Petrovic because basically there was no one else available...I was sceptical from the first day and now I now I was right...playing off form players, ignoring players doing incredibly well at their clubs, stupid press interviews and overall just miserably failing to motivate the team. We never looked like we really cared and out attack play has been...absolutely terrible.

Whatever, at least Ivanovic will be staying with Chelsea :D

After I typed, Neymar started to get more involved. One negative I don't like in his play he looks to the ref constantly for calls and there's a little too much drama for me. Dani Alves got sent off for two yellows in the first half. Second card was for a blatant foul on Chicharito in the box. PK missed by Mexico. Announcers weren't sure exactly why Alves was sent off - not sure if he had an earlier yellow or got a second yellow for dissent.

euro2012.png

11/10/2011 | Euro 2012 Qualifiers | Eurosport | 56 Min.

Includes:

Denmark v. Portugal

Norway v. Cyprus

Sweden v. Netherlands

Hungary v. Finland

Slovenia v. Serbia

Georgia v. Greece

Croatia v. Latvia

Spain v. Scotland

Switzerland v. Montenegro

Rep. of Ireland v. Armenia

infoum.png

Language: English

Quality: SD

Resolution: 720x400

Audio: 192 kbps MP3

Video: 2 Mbps

Format: MKV

Codec: h.264(x264)

47711.png

[Highlights]

downloadcr.png

http://www.fileserve...hts.by.BinP.mkv

http://www.multiupload.com/3ILG6IKCJR

Credit: BLACKinPARK

Venezuela beat Argentina. 1-0 :o Venezuela has improved a lot with their football, hope they qualify.

Messi still the most overrated sportsman in the world... I love it when people who hero worship (especially managers) pay the price. they build the argentina side around a big name and they suck. maybe they should think about football as something involving 11 a side not 1 + 10 bystanders