LDN Blue

Wait, isnt this only for the teams in FIFA's qualifying round?

If I am not mistaken, Mourinho will have almost all our players for him to train. I think this could actually be the very first productive international break!

Wait, isnt this only for the teams in FIFA's qualifying round?

If I am not mistaken, Mourinho will have almost all our players for him to train. I think this could actually be the very first productive international break!

nope, the others will have those needless friendlies.

I think Iran will do good in the world cup, they dominated the World Cup qualifiers. I'm very interested to see how they play out in the final with the hype in their team. Same thing goes for Belgium, Bosnia and USA.

IMO, Belgium, Bosnia, USA and Iran seem to be the dark horses for the world cup. Let's now see what these teams can do in the world cup.

I think Iran will do good in the world cup, they dominated the World Cup qualifiers. I'm very interested to see how they play out in the final with the hype in their team. Same thing goes for Belgium, Bosnia and USA.

IMO, Belgium, Bosnia, USA and Iran seem to be the dark horses for the world cup. Let's now see what these teams can do in the world cup.

It is all about the draw. It is really difficult to predict anything at this point

Let's see how Bosnia perform against real opposition before considering them as dark horses for the World cup.

I think Ramos did get dressed in the dark as it appears he also walked into the door. I'll miss the playoffs today as am going out but the Sweden - Portugal tie will be a belter. I reckon Portugal will sneak it overall but would not be at all surprised if Sweden won it. They showed they can score goals against Germany and have the 2nd leg at home to could be deemed as favourites. Also Zlatan does more for Sweden than Ronaldo does for Portugal. As for England i don't care except for Franks cap, i watched Salas destroy us in 98, they will beat us again i believe.

As for Iran... as long as they do better than Saudi Arabia then all good for them lol.