Neymar

the wes

All this stuff about forcing a transfer is non-relevant. The guy's got a release clause of around 28 million which we can activate if we really are that into him, although City will get a chance to offer similar terms to the ones we offer because they have the right to first refusal on him.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Translation from some Brazilian website:

Santos-23/07/2010 09h53

One more chapter involving the possible output from Neymar

This time, the Group Probe, partner of Saints admits reduce value on your part to negotiate with the European football striker

By: Diego Rosemberg, reporter of the Football fanatics

Second publication of Jornal da Tarde, Probe, that group is partner of Saints admits that can reduce the value of your part with respect to output Neymar fish. The investment fund are entitled to 40% of the sale of the attacker. Therefore, if some Club pay the penalty set aside judgment of 35 million euros, the partner is entitled to 14 million euros, however, noting that this is the time to negotiate Neymar, the investment fund accepts reduce your receipt for 10 million.

At the beginning of this week, the Chelsea-ING offered 20 million per Neymar, but for which the percentage reaches the requested by Group probe, the English club would have to make a proposal of 5 million euros more.

Backstage at the Santos, what more if discusses is the permanence of Neymar and also the great fear of young striker Robinho do the same as in 2005, which forced the bar to be negotiated with Real Madrid.

Beyond the strong European club harassment, there is also the desire of the entrepreneur, Wagner Ribeiro and father Neymar, Neymar da Silva Antonio, who believe in equality that this is the best time for the current shirt Club 11 santista exit.

link

Seems to think that it could take just €5m more.

Interesting, similar to what i saw a couple of days ago. Would be seriously exciting if this can go through, the lad looks like he would be great out wide in a 4-3-3 a position we could do with some exciting talent. Lets hope Chelsea can get the deal done.

Interesting, similar to what i saw a couple of days ago. Would be seriously exciting if this can go through, the lad looks like he would be great out wide in a 4-3-3 a position we could do with some exciting talent. Lets hope Chelsea can get the deal done.

A Future Attack with the following:

---Kakuta-----Lukaku----Neymar with a midfield run by McEchran is possible.

Translation.

Neymar defers the future after the final

In the twisted, ACE wants to just focus on Copa do Brasil

Neymar reunited with the family this Friday (23) and decided to postpone the setting on your future. With proposal of Chelsea, England, the attacker will respond only warned that turns on the Saints after the dispute of final da Copa do Brasil-the first game of confrontation with the Victory will be on Wednesday (28), Vila Belmiro, and the second is on the 4th of August, in Salvador.

The father and the player's agent, Neymar da Silva Santos, said that this is the time to think only in end-even with the offering of EUR20 million, made by English club.

-In conversation with my son, he told me that, in respect of the twisted Santos, don't want to think about another subject at the time other than the decision of the Copa do Brasil. Now it remains to be Chelsea will wait.

Meanwhile, the Saints insists in saying that you don't want to negotiate Neymar with Chelsea or with any other club who is interested in. The idea of santista Board is to keep the young talent of 18 years for a long time. And, to this end, it intends to submit a project to seduce the attacker to continue at Vila Belmiro.

So, trying to stop the harassment of Chelsea in the background, Neymar prepares for the decision of the Copa do Brasil, when attempts to lead the Saints to another title, after the conquest of the Paulistão in the first half. Before that, however, the time santista is committed on Sunday by Abate: does the classic with the São Paulo, at Vila Belmiro.

link

why would this mean aguero is back on the cards, he will cost so much more, plus carlo told sky sports news that the interest in aguero wasn't even true.

He also said that he wouldn't be talking about about transfers today, so after saying that why would he admit interest in Aguero. I still think there's a very good chance of us getting him.

And I would think it means Aguero is back on the cards because our "main" target has said he's not coming.

He also said that he wouldn't be talking about about transfers today, so after saying that why would he admit interest in Aguero. I still think there's a very good chance of us getting him.

And I would think it means Aguero is back on the cards because our "main" target has said he's not coming.

lol what? If Carlo says he's not after Aguero it's because he's not, not because he doesn't want to talk about transfers

I will tell this again chelsea is the most extrange club regarding tranfers Windows.

The reason is simple we can not be clear about what we do on the market, we aré not a buyer club like real Madrid we aré not a young reclude club like Arsenal, we aré not a developer club like ajax, and we sale moré than we buy and had put a young player besides terry in the first team and the only want who had the perfect chance and a place to play we sold him to a turkey club. How bizard

Neymar boost for Chelsea as starlet hints at Santos departure

Brazilian wonderkid Neymar has opened the door on a move to Chelsea by refusing to commit his future to Santos.

The gifted 18-year-old insists he is happy at the Sao Paulo-based side, but admits he might not be there by the time the transfer window closes at the end of August.

Just three weeks after saying he wanted to stay at Santos, Neymar admitted on Sunday: 'I don't know what will happen to me. I continue to fulfil my contract at Santos and while I'm here I will be happy.'

Chelsea had a a £17million bid for Neymar rejected, while West Ham were met with the same response when bidding £12m earlier in the summer.

Santos insist they will not do a deal for less than the near-£30m release clause written into the forward's five-year contract, but investors who own 40 per cent of the player's rights are said to be keen to strike a deal.

Neymar confirmed that his father Neymar Silva and Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro held talks at the end of last week, but he said: 'I know they talked, but I was with the team, so I haven't spoken yet to my father.

'We don't talk much on the phone, so I don't know yet what happened in the meeting.'

Although many have questioned whether it is too soon to go to Europe, Neymar is confident he will not be another flop like team-mate Robinho, who is determined to stay on loan at Santos after disappointing at Manchester City.

After helping Santos to a 1-0 win against Sao Paulo in Brazil's Serie A, he said: 'I think nothing much changes whether you play in Europe or here. The ball is round, it's the same.'

Manchester City have first refusal on Neymar, while Barcelona and Real Madrid are also monitoring his availability.

|| Story ||

I will tell this again chelsea is the most extrange club regarding tranfers Windows.

The reason is simple we can not be clear about what we do on the market, we aré not a buyer club like real Madrid we aré not a young reclude club like Arsenal, we aré not a developer club like ajax, and we sale moré than we buy and had put a young player besides terry in the first team and the only want who had the perfect chance and a place to play we sold him to a turkey club. How bizard

Patience is vital. Youngsters can't become regulars in a day. Do you remember how JT become what he is now? He learned from the likes of Lebouf and Desailly. Just give, players and our club as well, time.

Neymar's not leaving Santos! Brazilians confident Chelsea and West Ham target will stay put

Santos are increasingly confident they can see off Chelsea and West Ham's interest in 18-year-old wonderkid Neymar.

The Brazilians have already rejected a £17million bid from Stamford Bridge and they intend to offer a hefty salary increase to the forward.

Neymar Silva, the player's father, said earlier this summer that the initial approach from West Ham was a dream opportunity, but talks with Santos have changed the landscape.

The player prematurely compared to Pele has been called up for new Brazil boss Mano Menezes's first squad and Neymar Snr said: 'His dream was to make the national team while playing in Santos - and that objective has been achieved.

'So I think there is no reason to consider leaving the country. Therefore, we will do of everything to keep him here.'

It is not much more than six months since Neymar signed a five-year deal at Santos that set his release clause at nearly £30m.

However, a stunning run of form and scoring record has attracted interest from across Europe, leading Santos to explore ways of offering him a better deal.

The Brazilians covered Robinho's £160,000 a week Manchester City wages by getting sponsors on board and a similar move to exploit image rights has been explored for both Neymar and outstanding team-mate Paulo Henrique Ganso.

Ganso is a 20-year-old playmaker who has interested Manchester rivals United and City among others and he is also in Menezes's Brazil squad.

Santos president Luis Alvaro de Oliveira Ribeiro has promised a 'surprise' after the team play Vitoria in the Brazilian Cup final.

He is preparing a new bid to take Robinho on an extended loan from City and wants Neymar to remain alongside the Brazil star.

'After the Cup final there will be some good news,' he teased. 'We hope to see Neymar and Robinho here for ever.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0uzwspmcW

Aguero anyone?!

Edited by danwkb

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You