Josh McEachran

Term-X

The thing is KDB is also very good as a no#10 and a winger so we could fit him and josh in the same team aswell plus this season we are learning the hard way that you will win fuck all without having a strong squad,having options is always a good thing.

I don't get it. What's the point of writing him off already? Especially that he's one good game away from going from a lower PL team player to the next Iniesta.

In the past year, Bertrand has gone from being much worse than PVA and having no future here, to the next Ashley Cole and back to being shit and turning into the scapegoat whenever we lose.

Luckily the club's staff are not as fickle as us fans.

Haha, you calling me a cunt!?

Look at Luiz. One of the nicest fellas in world football. Doesn't stop him from kneeing Rooney in the gut.

article-0-0D6DF642000005DC-429_634x418.j

Even Mata has had a bit of a naughty streak recently, noticed a few dirty looks from his more often than not perfect head.

I don't get it. What's the point of writing him off already? Especially that he's one good game away from going from a lower PL team player to the next Iniesta.

In the past year, Bertrand has gone from being much worse than PVA and having no future here, to the next Ashley Cole and back to being shit and turning into the scapegoat whenever we lose.

Luckily the club's staff are not as fickle as us fans.

This is the same for many young players.

Lukaku can go from next Drogba to waste of money to next Drogba again in a few matches. (Well this one has been longer term really, the waste of money comments came around last season).

Bertrand as you said.

Romeu gone from being so good Barce may buy him back to pretty overrated(pre injury).

Sturridge from one of our best young talents to shït, now most people would take him back.

In reality they're all good, young players with the potential to become starters, if not already there.

Don't worry, Tony Mowbray just wants Josh to rest up for a bit - he's played a lot of games this season and recently isn't playing as good. A couple of games of rest and Josh will be back. Remember that he's not been a regular starter in any team until this season.

Wilshereis already a very decent player and so is Josh. The only difference between the two are experience and build in body. I have seen Josh play at The Bridge and he is class. If he was Brazillian and named Josh Echrandinho I garuntee most Chelsea fans would beg for him to start now. When he was given the chance as a sub for us under Carlo he was electric and I truly believe he should have been given more appearences to shine like Wilshere has been given at Arsenal. Unfortunately though he isn't Brazillian and named Eachrandinho so I doubt he will ever be a Chelsea starter or even a squad player in the future and the excuse will be that he isn't big enough or strong enough for the physicality of the PL. . . Cough.... Oscar......cough!

Wilshereis already a very decent player and so is Josh. The only difference between the two are experience and build in body. I have seen Josh play at The Bridge and he is class. If he was Brazillian and named Josh Echrandinho I garuntee most Chelsea fans would beg for him to start now. When he was given the chance as a sub for us under Carlo he was electric and I truly believe he should have been given more appearences to shine like Wilshere has been given at Arsenal. Unfortunately though he isn't Brazillian and named Eachrandinho so I doubt he will ever be a Chelsea starter or even a squad player in the future and the excuse will be that he isn't big enough or strong enough for the physicality of the PL. . . Cough.... Oscar......cough!

Are you kidding? He's been hyped up precisely because he is English.

I love the kid but he ain't Wilshere, and it's not just their bodies that are different. Wilshere has some bite and aggression that Josh simply doesn't have. He drifts out of games far too easily and let's the opposition walk over him at times, rather than imposing himself on games like he should. He's got phenomenal technique but he really needs to harden the fuck up.

Also, comparing him to Oscar is unfair. Oscar has shown he has some bite in his game and he's also got a far higher workrate than Josh. He's young so he still has time to develop his game and his body but I'm nowhere near as convinced as I was two years ago.