The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I've had no issues with gestures on Firefox, mang.

Firefox consumes a lot of battery and ram. And I actually found a fix - for some reason, turning off the screen with ctrl + shift + eject and turning it back on seems to solve the problem. Back on the day when the bug was occurring often to me I had to reboot every time.

Bow me down, crocodile crocodile crocodile crocodile. Hunt for life, life for hunt, oh crocodile crocodile crocodile. Modern crocodile, but past is the dinosaur, oh our ancestors. Dinosaurs dinosaurs dinosaur.

• 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 carrot, diced
  • 1 leek, washed and finely sliced
  • 1 large floury potato (Maris Piper or similar), thinly sliced
  • 1l vegetable stock
  • 400g stinging or dead nettles, washed, leaves picked (see tips below)
  • 50g butter, diced
  • 50ml double cream

Bowwowow! Crocodile hunters lets go!

Did I send it to you??

Do you send so many pictures of your penis to people that you don't even remember who you've sent them to? :eyebrows:

But no, this time it wasn't you. My secret admirer has been revealed and it was a friend of mine who at the time was sitting just a few meters away from me at a lecture. When I started receiving the messages I immediately asked him if he was the one behind it because he's a lot like you Tom, and when something like this happens he's usually everyone's prime suspect. He kept his poker face and I noticed that the guy had his phone just laying on the desk and I still kept receiving stuff so I thought it must have been someone else. When I got messages saying he knows exactly where I live and so on, things started getting from funny to actually pretty fucking creepy and that's when he confessed. :lol:

Now the only mystery remains is whether or not the dick picks were actually his or if he just got them off the internet. I'm not sure if I even want to know the answer.

Bow me down, crocodile crocodile crocodile crocodile. Hunt for life, life for hunt, oh crocodile crocodile crocodile. Modern crocodile, but past is the dinosaur, oh our ancestors. Dinosaurs dinosaurs dinosaur.

• 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 carrot, diced
  • 1 leek, washed and finely sliced
  • 1 large floury potato (Maris Piper or similar), thinly sliced
  • 1l vegetable stock
  • 400g stinging or dead nettles, washed, leaves picked (see tips below)
  • 50g butter, diced
  • 50ml double cream

Bowwowow! Crocodile hunters lets go!

There's me thinking Steve Irwin was dead.

Supermeat Boy

Tried it but didn't like it. Plus, it kept crashing for some reason!

Dawn of War

Used to play the first one when I was little and it was absolutely brilliant. But I heard that the news aren't quite as good. Are they?

Will try to find the rest, thanks.