The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

we're soulmates, Cho Chou, the same time you were mentioning me here, I was tweeting you about the same thing.

Let's get married - I'll make an exception about the spiritual sides of our lives. No hugging is assured, unless you ask ;)

shawerma is not a Lebanese food....

we're soulmates, Cho Chou, the same time you were mentioning me here, I was tweeting you about the same thing.

Let's get married - I'll make an exception about the spiritual sides of our lives. No hugging is assured, unless you ask ;)

Yesss :wub:

I now pronounce us "internet" socially awkward husband and hot wife.

shawerma is not a Lebanese food....

Actually, I think the one he's eating is. We make a bit different than the Turks. I'm obviously biased, but ours is better :P

Yesss :wub:

I now pronounce us "internet" socially awkward husband and hot wife.

Actually, I think the one he's eating is. We make a bit different than the Turks. I'm obviously biased, but ours is better :P

you meant the cutest ever husband? Yep, that's you ;)

To be honest, not all Lebanese people speak French, because for a lot of people they learn not just at school but at homes from their parents who speak French as well. It's a bit difficult to explain why, but it has A LOT to do with politics and history. Towards the end of the Ottoman rule, the French were looking to infiltrate the empire specifically from Lebanon. Obviously they used religion as an excuse. They sent "missionaries" and built French schools and hospitals for the Christians in the Mount Lebanon region in the name of protecting Christians in the east (even though there were more Christians in Syrian, Iraq, Palestine...etc.). Similarly, Britain were doing practically the same to a lesser extent for the Druze here. Then came the French colonization of the region after WW1 and those who spoke French were given the all the top jobs. So soon speaking French became a sign of being upper class. There actual people, even now, who were born and have lived their entire lives in Lebanon and speak French and not Arabic.

You Europeans and such make me (an American) feel so stupid. Thanks.

How much Lego do you guys reckon Rmpr can stuff up his bum?

Size? Just blocks, I'd say 16 ½, roughly.

come on, guys, there was a gif of Kate Upton (sp?) in a match thread the other day while she shook every little cell of her body (even I had a #@$% for that gif, too damn hot).

Threads here get awkward all the time. It's just Cho Cho and I had a moment.

I feel you're just jealous and want to confess your own feelings to @Jason and propose to him because you have a thing for kitties.

Kate Upton is massively overrated. She has the weirdest body. Not nearly as stunning as other VS models. Just has huge tits (nothing wrong with that obviously) and that's it.

Every time I see her pics, I can't help but think her head was photoshopped to her body, so weird it looks.