Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Pub - Discuss Anything


Manuf
 Share
Followers 6

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, manpe said:

Yup, and it doesn't matter what browser I'm using. If I change a page in a thread, the posts won't load and will only load after refreshing the page.

Same. Thought it was just my shitty connection. Been happening for about a week now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Rmpr

    2515

  • Stingray

    2477

  • Spike

    2472

  • CHOULO19

    1921

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Posted Images

On 4/25/2017 at 5:49 PM, Kazadoo said:

also i really wanna change my name, but i have been up tight about what i want... i want maybe something to reflect "sarah"

Sarahndipitous

You're welcome :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im a lifelong Man City fan, i just wanted to say congrats to Chelsea on the Title after the Hammers beat spurs tonight i believe the race is over, enjoy the celebrations until next season hehe :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chappyski said:

Im a lifelong Man City fan, i just wanted to say congrats to Chelsea on the Title after the Hammers beat spurs tonight i believe the race is over, enjoy the celebrations until next season hehe :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

Cheers. It aint over yet but getting there. One Step Beyond....

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, iseah100 said:


Thanks homie! You celebrating it (finding an excuse to get fucked up)?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 

Not really. I did make tacos al pastor though. Is it even a 'real' holiday in Mexico? I thought it was something minor like defeating French invasion or something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Not really. I did make tacos al pastor though. Is it even a 'real' holiday in Mexico? I thought it was something minor like defeating French invasion or something.

Al pastor is my shit. Between that and carnitas, i could eat tacos all day everyday. But you're right, it's not super major. Like, it's recognized, but is only celebrated regionally. Like in Puebla, where the battle took place.
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, iseah100 said:


Al pastor is my shit. Between that and carnitas, i could eat tacos all day everyday. But you're right, it's not super major. Like, it's recognized, but is only celebrated regionally. Like in Puebla, where the battle took place.

Yeah, it is easy to make too. Pina, adobo chioptole, cumin, vinegar, salt, onion, and maybe some citrus juice if you want. Marinate that bad boy over night and voila! Mexican food is a staple in my household, cook it at least once a week. Sope de tortilla, taco, burrito, mole, amongst others. Though to be honest I'm an oddball and I like tearing up corn tortillas for my torilla soup as opposed to using tortilla chips.

Love Mexican food and culture. Though are some nasty parts about the later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, it is easy to make too. Pina, adobo chioptole, cumin, vinegar, salt, onion, and maybe some citrus juice if you want. Marinate that bad boy over night and voila! Mexican food is a staple in my household, cook it at least once a week. Sope de tortilla, taco, burrito, mole, amongst others. Though to be honest I'm an oddball and I like tearing up corn tortillas for my torilla soup as opposed to using tortilla chips.
Love Mexican food and culture. Though are some nasty parts about the later.

Never made it. I might try now though! That shit sounds bomb. That's what's up, man, I like you haha. I prefer tostadas over tortilla ships but I love tortillas. I roll them up and just dunk them in the soup. You ever had chile rellenos? By far my favorite Mexican meal.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, iseah100 said:


Never made it. I might try now though! That shit sounds bomb. That's what's up, man, I like you haha. I prefer tostadas over tortilla ships but I love tortillas. I roll them up and just dunk them in the soup. You ever had chile rellenos? By far my favorite Mexican meal.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 

Oh, it's crazy easy to make. You really just need a knife, blender, and a grill/broiler. No, but I've similar things. Not exactly the same but I'm had cheese balls that have had jalapeno chilies in them. 

I want to make a mole negro but moles are a pain the ass to make.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Oh, it's crazy easy to make. You really just need a knife, blender, and a grill/broiler. No, but I've similar things. Not exactly the same but I'm had cheese balls that have had jalapeno chilies in them. 
I want to make a mole negro but moles are a pain the ass to make.

Chile rellenos with cheese and beef are so good, coated with breading and if you have it with the salsa they sometimes make with it, lawd! Fuck mole dude, i hate that shit. It's gross.
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iseah100 said:


Chile rellenos with cheese and beef are so good, coated with breading and if you have it with the salsa they sometimes make with it, lawd! Fuck mole dude, i hate that shit. It's gross.

I like Oaxacan mole, it's pretty good with avocado and chayote.

Link to post
Share on other sites
I like Oaxacan mole, it's pretty good with avocado and chayote.

Never tried it with that tbh. I might have to next time i go to mexico. You like menudo?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iseah100 said:


Never tried it with that tbh. I might have to next time i go to mexico. You like menudo?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
 

mi no gusta panza :DYo necessito aprender espanyol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...