Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf
Followers 4

I was watching some Mark Dice clips of him going on the streets and asking people basic questions....

Not sure whether to cry or laugh. What's scarier is there is a whole playlist full of this stuff!

Fact is much scarier than fiction. These clips are very scary.

• Replies 29.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

Fact is much scarier than fiction. These clips are very scary.

I saw significantly worse ones later.

He managed to get them to sign a petition to add carcinogens in water as they are good for your health.

Also managed to get people to buy water which he told them had radioactive isotopes.

And worse of all he went on the street, and gave people the choice of having to choose between a bar of silver or chocolate.

AND THEY CHOSE CHOCOLATE!!!!! :o

I saw significantly worse ones later.

He managed to get them to sign a petition to add carcinogens in water as they are good for your health.

Also managed to get people to buy water which he told them had radioactive isotopes.

And worse of all he went on the street, and gave people the choice of having to choose between a bar of silver or chocolate.

AND THEY CHOSE CHOCOLATE!!!!! :o

Theres been times when I've had the muchies with no shops nearby that I too would have said chocolate! Spliff_zpspw8hgj0v.gif

I was watching some Mark Dice clips of him going on the streets and asking people basic questions....

Not sure whether to cry or laugh. What's scarier is there is a whole playlist full of this stuff!

These videos are tricky.. I'm sure most people know the capital of the US but he asked thousands of Americans and cut it to make them look dumb.

These videos are tricky.. I'm sure most people know the capital of the US but he asked thousands of Americans and cut it to make them look dumb.

Yea I'm sure most aren't like that. The US is a highly developed country lol.

I think he was more showing the Californians and btw on some he even shows the people who were sensible. Found that very scary in his petition to have 100% inflation lol

Yea I'm sure most aren't like that. The US is a highly developed country lol.

I think he was more showing the Californians and btw on some he even shows the people who were sensible. Found that very scary in his petition to have 100% inflation lol

I'm pretty sure he would get a much higher % of fails and stranger answers if he just stood outside a Walmart. Some of those people look like theyre part of mankinds devolution. ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

I'm pretty sure he would get a much higher % of fails and stranger answers if he just stood outside a Walmart. Some of those people look like theyre part of mankinds devolution. ugly%20man%20laugh_zpslc0enyet.gif

Just talk to millennials if you want to see mankind's devolution.

Just talk to millennials if you want to see mankind's devolution.

No ta. Lifes far too short.

Unless of course I'd been on the vaporizer and then I would find it a challenge to talk some sense into them. That or ask them where the best donut shop in town was!

@iseah100,I will be in Chicago during September. I don't know if I'll go to any baseball games but I should be going to a rugby international between Australian and America.

@iseah100,I will be in Chicago during September. I don't know if I'll go to any baseball games but I should be going to a rugby international between Australian and America.

Go to a Cubs game bro. That'd be dope. There are rugby matches in america?

Go to a Cubs game bro. That'd be dope. There are rugby matches in america?

$$$ is a problem. The GF is also White Sox 'fan' (disgusting). I don't know why but I suspect it's either because they were really good in the mid 00s or because she dated some arsehole that was a Sox fan. Either way, absolutely horrible. :D

Yeah, rugby is growing in the states. Illinois in particular has some solid college level clubs (GF's brother-in-law's brother coaches the best team in Illinois). It's only a friendly, but it should be fun.

$$$ is a problem. The GF is also White Sox 'fan' (disgusting). I don't know why but I suspect it's either because they were really good in the mid 00s or because she dated some arsehole that was a Sox fan. Either way, absolutely horrible. :D

Yeah, rugby is growing in the states. Illinois in particular has some solid college level clubs (GF's brother-in-law's brother coaches the best team in Illinois). It's only a friendly, but it should be fun.

Same here tbh. Can only afford 1 game a year with a part time job and my own apartment. Eww, White sox are the ugliest team in the MLB. And always lose fights[emoji6] .See Michael Barrett vs Aj Pierzynski.

Wow really? I had no clue, actually, some high schools here have rugby. Guess it shouldn't be so surprising, but that's awesome. Where is the game being played?

Same here tbh. Can only afford 1 game a year with a part time job and my own apartment. Eww, White sox are the ugliest team in the MLB. And always lose fights[emoji6] .See Michael Barrett vs Aj Pierzynski.

Wow really? I had no clue, actually, some high schools here have rugby. Guess it shouldn't be so surprising, but that's awesome. Where is the game being played?

Soldier Field, the home of da Burrs.

No, i haven't. I've heard of it, but i always go to Las Comales on 18th street. Is it good?

Apparently, Frontera is one the most lauded and highest rated restaurants in the country. I've never been but I will be going soon. The guy has all sorts of TV shows, books and salsas. The guy just 'gets' Mexican cuisine. A nice mix of tradition and experiments.

Apparently, Frontera is one the most lauded and highest rated restaurants in the country. I've never been but I will be going soon. The guy has all sorts of TV shows, books and salsas. The guy just 'gets' Mexican cuisine. A nice mix of tradition and experiments.

Interesting. Does it require a reservation? I'm interested in trying it. White guy who has one of the best Mexican restaurants? I'm in.

Interesting. Does it require a reservation? I'm interested in trying it. White guy who has one of the best Mexican restaurants? I'm in.

Hey some Mexicans are really white! I would definitely say get a reservation, from what I hear it's incredibly busy and loud. Take a date, she might be impressed.

Hey some Mexicans are really white! I would definitely say get a reservation, from what I hear it's incredibly busy and loud. Take a date, she might be impressed.

And vice versa, apparently. I thought so, i may have to plan far in advance for that.