• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

The Handjob Sketch ('The Britishes')

Published on May 18, 2015

Lord British decides it may be time to take his daily stimulation into his own hands.

BY : COLLEGEHUMOR

YOUTUBE CHANNEL : youtube.com/user/collegehumor/videos

Rainbow kiss advantages

This guy knows how to please a woman. And also men. Perhaps dogs too.

The route from being a one-off, to a cast off, to jail for drug dealing is now well trodden.

Joel Kitamirike made an appearance for Chelsea aged 17 in a European match alongside Frank Lampard and John Terry, before being released. He ended up playing at Chelmsford City and, in 2008, was sentenced to 20 months for selling cocaine and heroin on the streets of Ipswich..

• Like 1

The route from being a one-off, to a cast off, to jail for drug dealing is now well trodden.

Joel Kitamirike made an appearance for Chelsea aged 17 in a European match alongside Frank Lampard and John Terry, before being released. He ended up playing at Chelmsford City and, in 2008, was sentenced to 20 months for selling cocaine and heroin on the streets of Ipswich..

Mourinho's fault for not playing youngsters :Goober:

• Like 2

Mourinho's fault for not playing youngsters :Goober:

Lol played at Happel away aparrently.

Problem before was too much cash for a youngster, getting dropped, then feeling they need to maintain that lifestyle.

Cobham, to their credit, now teach the youngsters on managing the media, learning English, and managing all the money. The fact that theyre then shipped off to Doncaster is neither here nor there.

Lol played at Happel away aparrently.

Problem before was too much cash for a youngster, getting dropped, then feeling they need to maintain that lifestyle.

Cobham, to their credit, now teach the youngsters on managing the media, learning English, and managing all the money. The fact that theyre then shipped off to Doncaster is neither here nor there.

It's when half of the team wouldn't travel to Israel F.B. can only remember Petit refusing. Desailly, Gudjohnson possibly?. We were really shit that night here's the team.

Chelsea: Bosnich, Melchiot, Terry, Babayaro, Kitamarike, Stanic, Lampard, Jokanovic, Zenden, Zola, Hasselbaink. Subs: Dalla Bona, Forssell, Aleksidze, Keenan, Slatter, Baldwin, Evans

• Like 1

It's when half of the team wouldn't travel to Israel F.B. can only remember Petit refusing. Desailly, Gudjohnson possibly?. We were really shit that night here's the team.

Chelsea: Bosnich, Melchiot, Terry, Babayaro, Kitamarike, Stanic, Lampard, Jokanovic, Zenden, Zola, Hasselbaink. Subs: Dalla Bona, Forssell, Aleksidze, Keenan, Slatter, Baldwin, Evans

Ah cheers iggy, remember it now. Israel having their usual pop at palestine probably.

I remember Kitamarike on FIFA as well :D

Kitamarike supplying Bosnich the whole time?

• Like 1

hi guys look what they are selling on ebay about Chelsea FC on Ebay.com

I only found out about this because of Stacie Dawson on Twitter who is a Chelsea FC Girl Fan from Canada.

her tweet about it :

Blue EPL Chelsea FC Football 12 oz Beer Bottle Light LED Neon Bar Pub

link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-EPL-Chelsea-FC-Football-12-oz-Beer-Bottle-Light-LED-Neon-Bar-Pub-/111677064282?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1a0078c45a

$_57.JPG

No idea what thread this should be in but I just brought a 15/16 ticket membership and the system used for it seems to be incompatible with the current one as it does not issue a password.

I'm assuming that you either have to wait for a membership card or an email to come through telling you the correct info?

Cheers lads.