• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

Dion Dos Santos Nascimento Da Silva Junior

Yeah, brazilian names are sort of like that.

• Like 1

Oh sure, it's easy for you with your big engineer brain and your mighty beard.

That's true, scientists engineers have shown that beards enhance IQ and memory capacity :D

That's true, scientists engineers have shown that beards enhance IQ and memory capacity :D

Well I'm no scientist or engineer but even I know The Beard adds 300% to your memory everytime you give it a light rub.

Beards are dirtier than toilet seats.

:| YOU are dirtier than toilet seats! :angry:

Seriously, why in the world would that 'fact' be true?! :lol: In its core it assumes that all beards, and hence all people, have the same level of hygiene. Think about it...

• Like 2

Seriously, why in the world would that 'fact' be true?! :lol: In its core it assumes that all beards, and hence all people, have the same level of hygiene. Think about it...

I read our feet are dirtier than toilet seats , better cut them off

Agree though. I think I wash my toilet seat more often than I wash my beard. So mine obviously my toilet seat more clean than my beard.

Oh wait..... f***ed!

Agree though. I think I wash my toilet seat more often than I wash my beard. So mine obviously my toilet seat more clean than my beard.

Oh wait..... f***ed!

That comparison can only be applicable if you have the same number of butts sitting on your face as the ones that sit on your toilet! :D

PS: I think we've derailed this thread more than enough so I'm moving this scientific discuss to the pub :lol:

• Like 1

It was an internet hoax recently. [emoji85]
  • Like 1

It was an internet hoax recently. [emoji85]

LOL I'm not sure if people's willingness to believe everything they read from practically anyone on the internet is proof of lack of cynicism or decreasing IQs! :P

• Like 1

Seriously, why in the world would that 'fact' be true?! [emoji38] In its core it assumes that all beards, and hence all people, have the same level of hygiene. Think about it...

[emoji13] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] don't get mad Choulo, that's just what i heard, rumors and all.

gingers have heavier periods

Even the guys?

Gingers are bad af. Emma Stone, Karen Gillan, Amy Adams. ahh.