• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rmpr

• Stingray

• Spike

• CHOULO19

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally have internet so I'll be posting more. In other news here is some photos of my son

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus convert

Just got thrown out of my local swimming pool (luckily theres more than one). Anyway in the foyer coming out, there was a lifesize cardboard Gerrard, advertising some sports drink or something. At the

Posted Images

I wish I was fucking Brazilians. Especially Rmpr....And Barbara obvs

No love for Dion?

Oscar

Neymar

Nathan

Fred

Pele

Barbera

Do Brazilians not have surnames, or are they all trimmed like their bushes ?

My mate is married to a Brazilian some of them are nicknames Pele for instance. I always laugh when i see that geyser who plays for Barcelona Pedro. Is it possible to have a more Spanish name?. It also reminds me of Viz where a full bush is called a barbers floor. And pubes sticking out of a birds knickers is called loose baccy (for our overseas friends that's when you roll a cigarette and there's tobacco sticking out of both ends).

• Like 1

My mate is married to a Brazilian some of them are nicknames Pele for instance. I always laugh when i see that geyser who plays for Barcelona Pedro. Is it possible to have a more Spanish name?. It also reminds me of Viz where a full bush is called a barbers floor. And pubes sticking out of a birds knickers is called loose baccy (for our overseas friends that's when you roll a cigarette and there's tobacco sticking out of both ends).

Barbers floor :D

Viz is still funny as fuck

Barbers floor :D

Viz is still funny as fuck

Don't read Viz as much as i used to my favourite thing recently was from the spoof letters page. This bloke writes '' Women think men can't multitask, that's not true this morning i had a shit and read the paper''.

• Like 1

Don't read Viz as much as i used to my favourite thing recently was from the spoof letters page. This bloke writes '' Women think men can't multitask, that's not true this morning i had a shit and read the paper''.

had a Top Tip printed in it years ago, after a run in with a club doorman. " Convince people youre a complete cunt by standing outside a nightclub wearing a black flightjacket and a bowtie"

• Like 1

had a Top Tip printed in it years ago, after a run in with a club doorman. " Convince people youre a complete cunt by standing outside a nightclub wearing a black flightjacket and a bowtie"

Excellent my son. And your right i've never seen anyone but bouncers wearing black fight jackets.

Oscar

Neymar

Nathan

Fred

Pele

Barbera

Do Brazilians not have surnames, or are they all trimmed like their bushes ?

We usually have long surnames actually.