The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I'll fucking neck myself if that ignorant twat Tony Abott is elected Prime Minister of Australia. Backward as fuck sexist pig that is living in a Thatcher-esque delusion of the world. Not even joking this arsehole would be Australia's Thatcher. I hate this man and his policies.

Looking forward to it

It will be very short (3 min) b ut also very rich in terms of images and emotions.

Brilliant!

I was thinking about starting some movie making myself, I was wondering how I ought to start. What should I download, where can I learn and where can I get the recordings?

Thanks a lot.

I can provide you the links to download the softwares.The clips are mainly recorded from the pre match and post match in my case, I put my USB flash and I'm a happy man.

Make sure, it's upto the level of Harvey Specter.

Dont worry, it is.

Piers Morgan owned Rio on twitter :D

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 18m
Actually @rioferdy5 - could you lend me these shorts so I can make a REAL tit of myself

Hi guys, I am moving to Netherlands next month and I still really want to watch our matches and football matches in general. Can anyone living in Netherlands give me a few details about BPL/CL football broadcasting over there? Bear in mind I got no interest in the Dutch league.

What broadband currently owning BPL and CL right? Are matches shows all the time or what type of matches are shown?

Thanks guys

Urgh both as bad as each other but Piers smug face sometimes urgh!Is good at winding people up on twitter though

And comparing the amount of matches in Europe with the amount of matches in Brazil is nonsense... maybe that's one of the reasons why teams use reserves (and sometimes even youth players) in the minor competitions in detriment to the final stages of bigger ones, they use the state championships basically as pre-season (we don't have pre-season matches here) and also why the quality is so bad even now that the clubs actually have more money spend, not to mention the high number of injuries... or how much of a joke is comparing the physicality of EPL to the competitions we have here [it's laughable] (not that it had anything to do with your post, but it's among one of the things I've read and wanted to address).

If you think I was comparing the amount of mathces in Europe with the amount of matches in Brazil, you should learn how to read...

I was answering someone who said 60 games in a season was way too much and that was why it made sense to have SEVEN players for 3 starting jobs. Then, I mentioned that 60 (which would be what Chelsea will play if we get to ALL finals) isnt even that much and teams can cope with that, hence that in Brazil teams play 80 games a year or so.

There is no need to make little games as if you were superior to everybody and that is why you "stay away" from those types of threads. If you found I wrote any nonsense, just be respectful and quote me on that and dont go talking on my back by "adressing someone else".

Didnt think you were that type of cheap shot person Barbara, I held you highly!

P.S: I wrote on the Pub becuase it has nothing to do with Willian.

If you think I was comparing the amount of mathces in Europe with the amount of matches in Brazil, you should learn how to read...

I was answering someone who said 60 games in a season was way too much and that was why it made sense to have SEVEN players for 3 starting jobs. Then, I mentioned that 60 (which would be what Chelsea will play if we get to ALL finals) isnt even that much and teams can cope with that, hence that in Brazil teams play 80 games a year or so.

There is no need to make little games as if you were superior to everybody and that is why you "stay away" from those types of threads. If you found I wrote any nonsense, just be respectful and quote me on that and dont go talking on my back by "adressing someone else".

Didnt think you were that type of cheap shot person Barbara, I held you highly!

P.S: I wrote on the Pub becuase it has nothing to do with Willian.

good, when I start coming here for people to hold me high or low, or when I start giving a shit about it, I'll send you a memo, until then I'm here to discuss football and mainly Chelsea. If I disagree or agree with their opinion, I'll post, sorry if I'm not into the trend of twisting words, posts, getting personal and calling people names. It doesn't make me superior, it just makes me (and a lot of people who made their opinion known in the many threads) fed up with the childish behavior lately. At the top of my mind I can mention at least 4 people who complained about the ~quality of the posting just this week. It's a lot of things, it's a lot of shit being said about players, about the club, about the manager, about the board, the owner, members personally attacking members and calling them names - or cheap short. Trust me, a lot of people complained in addition to me, and I'm sure they don't give a shit either if someone thinks they're superior, cheap short or whatever.

I stand by my words compare the physicality of Europe and Brazil is nonsense. Although I don't have stats of every player that plays in Brazil, I doubt we'll find many (if any) outfield players that get 80 matches under their belt in a season.They rotate in the state championships, and even in Brasileirão (Brazil's league) when they reach the final stages of Libertadores and Brazil's Cup. Oscar played 64 matches for Chelsea last season and we didn't reach both domestic cups finals... so playing 60+ matches is a reality. I guess all people were trying to point out is that the many matches wear players down preventing them from continuing to play high level and increasing a lot the risk of injuries. Tennis players play much more in a year and some matches last hours, not only 90 minutes and they rely on only themselves. Nobody is stupid to say a professional football player can't play 60 matches... but the reasonable people were just arguing that it takes its toll on the players and they drop their level. I gave you all the reasons why I think the comparison is nonsense, I won't repeat myself. If you feel offended by my disagreement on your opinion, in an open thread, there's nothing I can do.

Muzchap if that subforum ever comes to life, please, be kind enough to me - as you've been since my first day here - and let me know about it. I'm in dire need of such place.

Hi guys, I am moving to Netherlands next month and I still really want to watch our matches and football matches in general. Can anyone living in Netherlands give me a few details about BPL/CL football broadcasting over there? Bear in mind I got no interest in the Dutch league.

What broadband currently owning BPL and CL right? Are matches shows all the time or what type of matches are shown?

Thanks guys

You should PM The Skipper or BOSS