The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I have no complaints about my ass, I'm a Brazilian - it's sort of genetic. But I really want those boobs :P

But I'm against most plastic surgeons (but I will fix my nose, hehehe) so silicone is a big no no

so bye boobs... you would have been amazing best new friends.

So you have a nice ass! good! Boobs should be small and firm. those are the best.

:Goober:

She never reached the top in Tennis, i mean she was world no 1 in the world without winning a single grand slam. But she is so gorgeous! I find her better than Maria Sharapova! :ph34r:

If only she wasn't a Liverpool fan, although she does tweet about Piazon a bit. Laura Robson tweeted said she loved Didier Drogba once. :)

Anyone here is a 'cameras expert'?

Need help with choosing one ..

@Stingray may help

@ Oh boy, I knew that was coming.. Well, at least I didn't lie about it. :P I understand the Manure hate but why AC MIlan? I'm not a fan don't worry. :)

Well, I'm a HUGE Inter fan so that might explain it?

El derby della maddonnina is one of my greatest matchups in the sport :P

You shouldn't get too deluded, I look nicer here than on RL, hahaha.

Insomniac people suffer, right?

let's move the conversation here :P

well, the perception I have of you is really a great one, although I'm not sure what gives me that impression. I've seen your drunk pics somewhere in the mugshots and I laughed when someone said you're a cheery Oscar. Maybe then I see you as a teddy bear as well, as I see Oscar as one :P

I do associate people with their avatars unconsciously and while I don't think the guy on your avatar is cute or pretty, he's stylish, so at most I'm overrating your fashion :P

You look like such a sensible and sensitive guy (great and rare combination), I don't think I'm wrong, unless you're a jerk in the sheep skin :P

They do, let's suffer together? I ended up sleeping from 19:whatever until 23:whatever and I just ate some amazing pork ribs I did with mandioca and now I'm full and sleepless. So let's suffer together :P

let's move the conversation here :P

well, the perception I have of you is really a great one, although I'm not sure what gives me that impression. I've seen your drunk pics somewhere in the mugshots and I laughed when someone said you're a cheery Oscar. Maybe then I see you as a teddy bear as well, as I see Oscar as one :P

I do associate people with their avatars unconsciously and while I don't think the guy on your avatar is cute or pretty, he's stylish, so at most I'm overrating your fashion :P

You look like such a sensible and sensitive guy (great and rare combination), I don't think I'm wrong, unless you're a jerk in the sheep skin :P

They do, let's suffer together? I ended up sleeping from 19:whatever until 23:whatever and I just ate some amazing pork ribs I did with mandioca and now I'm full and sleepless. So let's suffer together :P

HAHAHAHA. Well I kinda am all that. But I don't usually let it show. And I do a lot of unintentional shit as well. I always try to do things right, I'm just not good at it.

And yeah, I think I kinda look like Oscar, and there's a friend of mine who always tells me I look like a teddy bear or panda bear, because I have white skin and really dark eyes and hair.

I'm sleepless for reasons I'd not like to discuss right now. However what you said just made me hungry <_<

Now I'm going to suffer for sure.

HAHAHAHA. Well I kinda am all that. But I don't usually let it show. And I do a lot of unintentional shit as well. I always try to do things right, I'm just not good at it.

And yeah, I think I kinda look like Oscar, and there's a friend of mine who always tells me I look like a teddy bear or panda bear, because I have white skin and really dark eyes and hair.

I'm sleepless for reasons I'd not like to discuss right now. However what you said just made me hungry <_<

Now I'm going to suffer for sure.

I'm good at reading people I guess... except if I'm in love, then I suck. :P

I just found that rain link you shared the other day. I'll see if that helps me

Well the pic I saw I couldn't say anything about your skin color (dark pic), your eyes color - you were so drunk they were closed - and I'm not sure you actually look like Oscar or not :P

Sorry, love, how could I guess you'd be hungry at 3:13am?

I'm good at reading people I guess... except if I'm in love, then I suck. :P

I just found that rain link you shared the other day. I'll see if that helps me

Well the pic I saw I couldn't say anything about your skin color (dark pic), your eyes color - you were so drunk they were closed - and I'm not sure you actually look like Oscar or not :P

Sorry, love, how could I guess you'd be hungry at 3:13am?

To be honest I had not noticed I was hungry until I saw you speaking of pork ribs :ph34r:

I guess there's more than one pic there. I know there's one I had my eyes closed, but I know for sure Rmpr has shown the one I'm with some random fat guy leaving the Irish Pub where we were :beer: as well.

To be honest I had not noticed I was hungry until I saw you speaking of pork ribs :ph34r:

I guess there's more than one pic there. I know there's one I had my eyes closed, but I know for sure Rmpr has shown the one I'm with some random fat guy leaving the Irish Pub where we were :beer: as well.

I'll check it tomorrow night.

The things about teddy bear looking guys is that it makes me have an uncontrollable urge to put them on my lap and hold them forever, hahahahaha

Good thing you're almost as far from me as the rest of the guys here - and now that was flirting. I really should go to bed. I'm starting to sound drunk

I'll check it tomorrow night.

The things about teddy bear looking guys is that it makes me have an uncontrollable urge to put them on my lap and hold them forever, hahahahaha

Good thing you're almost as far from me than the rest of the guys here - and now that was flirting. I really should go to bed. I'm starting to sound drunk

Are you really going? If so, good night!

On the bright side, at least your suffering was brief :rolleyes:

Are you really going? If so, good night!

On the bright side, at least your suffering was brief :rolleyes:

I'm not going, hehehehe

should and will are very far apart now.

I will be a monitor in the school's Festa Junina (for kids older than 2) tomorrow from 09-17. I should be sleeping since 23!!!