The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Thanks sweetie :)

seriously, sweetie, bounce back. I'm sure there are some things in your life you'd like to change, but there are also others who I'm sure you appreciate.

Bright side of things, look at that side.

*smooches*

seriously, sweetie, bounce back. I'm sure there are some things in your life you'd like to change, but there are also others who I'm sure you appreciate.

Bright side of things, look at that side.

*smooches*

Thanks. But there aren't much bright stuff I can see atm. Quite a lot of unknowns and I just can't find the motivation to figure them out...I dunno. Anyway, thanks for saying that. I appreciate it.

Thanks. But there aren't much bright stuff I can see atm. Quite a lot of unknowns and I just can't find the motivation to figure them out...I dunno. Anyway, thanks for saying that. I appreciate it.

Mmmm .... why is that?

a lot of dark thoughts?

Sweetie. It's okay to be lost sometimes - I'm kinda of lost about some things in my life now - it's okay not to have the answer, not to know what to do next. Go to that quiet place of yours - the one where you posted you reading the other day - and just relax. When time comes, when things are right, when they feel right, you'll know what to do.

Just know that doing nothing isn't bad, isn't wrong, isn't frustrating. It's just a patience exercise because if you can't say what you want now about certain things, it may mean you could have whatever you decide to. Really think about it, not having to make decisions is okay. Not knowing what the future brings is okay, not knowing which path to take is okay because when times comes and you really have to choose, you will, until then, the bright side is the possibility of almost it all. The thrilling of being surprised - positively - and finding out things you had no idea.

I'm sure it will happen to some of the questions you have in your pretty little head ;)

no anxiety.

Let's just say I lost sight of the bright light at the end of the tunnel. It's a lot of things: partly political, partly social, partly academic. Shit add up, man.

In a transition? You know every change that is ultimately for the better has to go through the 'pool of discomfort'. First bad then better. reculer pour mieux sauter.

I had so much of that, man. It is crucial, but time is a healer.

Sweetie. It's okay to be lost sometimes - I'm kinda of lost about some things in my life now - it's okay not to have the answer, not to know what to do next. Go to that quiet place of yours - the one where you posted you reading the other day - and just relax. When time comes, when things are right, when they feel right, you'll know what to do.

Just know that doing nothing isn't bad, isn't wrong, isn't frustrating. It's just a patience exercise because if you can't say what you want now about certain things, it may mean you could have whatever you decide to. Really think about it, not having to make decisions is okay. Not knowing what the future brings is okay, not knowing which path to take is okay because when times comes and you really have to choose, you will, until then, the bright side is the possibility of almost it all. The thrilling of being surprised - positively - and finding out things you had no idea.

I'm sure it will happen to some of the questions you have in your pretty little head ;)

no anxiety.

Wow, amazing how you completely hit the nail on the head there. You may not speak "male" but you obviously speak "Nour" very well :)

I guess I do need a break from everything after a stressful year. I think I will go to the village this weekend to relax.

Thank you, Barbara. I mean it.

Wow, amazing how you completely hit the nail on the head there. You may not speak "male" but you obviously speak "Nour" very well :)

I guess I do need a break from everything after a stressful year. I think I will go to the village this weekend to relax.

you're welcome, sweetie. I meant every word as well :kiss:

Seriously .... come here to study....