The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It still makes no sense.

But I'm quite aware I destroyed the 'guys' pub.

Blame it on @Ankit who invited me to come here... no matter how cool the girl is (or isn't) she will always destroy the place where boys talk about girls.

I'm still in bed :P

so am I... I barely left it, but I can't sleep, so I'm lying and I guess about to solve complex differential equations as per @CHOULO19 suggestion

Bah, that is not true. I will make sure there are enough gif's flying around. I might do more gay gif's though. They seems to rattle your cage a bit.

actually I said that because ever since I came here one of the boys mention on a daily basis:

"what the fuck happened to the pub?"

Well the pub got me a husband. We exchanged votes, I'm married to a perfect guy and he is happily married to a Brazilian chick.

See? that sort of stuff doesn't happen if there are no chicks in the first place

I didn't understand the post because in both scenarios you posted, I'm not part of the thread, hahahaha

actually I said that because ever since I came here one of the boys mention on a daily basis:

Well the pub got me a husband. We exchanged votes, I'm married to a perfect guy and he is happily married to a Brazilian chick.

See? that sort of stuff doesn't happen if there are no chicks in the first place

I didn't understand the post because in both scenarios you posted, I'm not part of the thread, hahahaha

Are you on fire today?

post-6387-0-60571700-1371804048_thumb.jp

Nah, it's not you, it's just that people aren't on here as often during off season and a lot of the regular posters on here are currently busy with exams and stuff.

Nah, it's not you, it's just that people aren't on here as often during off season and a lot of the regular posters on here are currently busy with exams and stuff.

don't worry, hubby @ and I will keep our cheesiness in private messages. ;)

Im pretty sure it is more :

:Goober:

Go ask @ he'll let you know