The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Nice try. http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/7709-the-pub-discuss-anything/page-830#entry701698

Greatest Person Ever > "greatest guy she has come across on this forum"

Amateur.

Why so mean?. Didn't you choose me I choose you?

And he is a Rafa (Nadal) fan, so that wins so many points in life.

Why so mean?. Didn't you chose me I chose you?

And he is a Rafa (Nadal) fan, so that wins so many points in life.

No it's not like that, he's trying to start drama between us and make us fight, I had to use that "tone" or whatever. :)

No it's not like that, he's trying to start drama between us and make us fight, I had to use that "tone" or whatever. :)

Oh, I don't understand those men things. You are too complicated human beings. I have given up trying to understand you a long time ago.

So if that's your thing, okay, love, you have my support.

So did you see it? I kept my word - as I usually do. Sorry I didn't do the whole <333 thing. I think this way worked before ;)

Oh, I don't understand those men things. You are too complicated human beings. I have given up trying to understand you a long time ago.

So if that's your thing, okay, love, you have my support.

So did you see it? I kept my word - as I usually do. Sorry I didn't do the whole <333 thing. I think this way worked before ;)

This is MEGA-CHEESY but I 'll say it anyway: You're amazing just the way you are. :D

MY NEW PC:

- Origin PC, 15" Laptop

- Windows 7 Ultimate

- Intel i7 4900MQ

- GeForce GTX 780M

- 32GB Corsair Vengance

- 512GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro Series

- 6x Slim Blu-Ray Readear and DVD Burner

- Creative Sound XF-i Blast 5.1 Surround Sound

- Intel Centrino Ultimate N-6300 Wireless

- USB 3.0

:D

Meanwhile, MY NEW PHONE:

Nokia 101.

Because we are in deep shit economically. :yay:

MY NEW PC:

- Origin PC, 15" Laptop

- Windows 7 Ultimate

- Intel i7 4900MQ

- GeForce GTX 780M

- 32GB Corsair Vengance

- 512GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro Series

- 6x Slim Blu-Ray Readear and DVD Burner

- Creative Sound XF-i Blast 5.1 Surround Sound

- Intel Centrino Ultimate N-6300 Wireless

- USB 3.0

:D

Nice !

My PC sucks !! Used to do a lot of video-editing and photo-editing and my PC would barely handle it.. but now I dont really do it anymore so I need my PC only for Facebook and TC so its ok I guess..

Congratz on your new PC ! :blue scalf:

This is MEGA-CHEESY but I 'll say it anyway: You're amazing just the way you are. :D

Meanwhile, MY NEW PHONE:

Nokia 101.

Because we are in deep shit economically. :yay:

and you're perfect (and the rest of the pub vomits on our cheesiness)

You're right about your phone actually. I spent so much money on a BB (I hate touchscreen devices reason why I probably used my iPad less than 15 times since I bought it 18 months ago) and I don't even use most of my phone's resources. I like receiving my e-mails on my phone, but that's about it. I don't even like to talk on the phone!!!!! I hate people calling my mobile. I hate people calling my house. I hate phones in general, and still that's basically the only function I use from my Blackberry - in addition to the emails...

As for computers, I bought the one I'm using in 2008, it still has only Windows XP, but I need to buy a new one, so I'm buying a new one as soon as my ex-colleague can buy it for me with a discount, because I'm Scrooge McDuck came to life and don't spend one penny more if there's a way for me to save it. So I have friends that work at Lenovo, and I'm having one of them to buy it on my credit card. But I'm only buying a new one because this one is about to die. It freezes all time, and sometimes restarts, hehehe

Nice !

My PC sucks !! Used to do a lot of video-editing and photo-editing and my PC would barely handle it.. but now I dont really do it anymore so I need my PC only for Facebook and TC so its ok I guess..

Congratz on your new PC ! :blue scalf:

I had a 2009 13" Sony VAIO, but it wasnt handling my BIM Engineering Projects nor was it handling games like Football Manager or Sim City at maxed out database. It trully was time for a change...

oh I got it.

So there are actually Jim groupies? ;)

I must be responsible for most visits in my own profile as everyday I change things about it - not only the avatar.

Btw guys, I have the same avatar for two days in a row!

I feel like I'm finally acquiring some self-control in life! Better late than never!

LOL at MrsAge :fainthv9:

so cute!!!!

Which part made reminded me of me? The no cursing part or the cute kid part? Because both things are totally relating to me.

I don't curse in portuguese - ever - although I curse some on forums in English and I'm a sucker for kids.

so cute!!!!

Which part made reminded me of me? The no cursing part or having a cute kid part? Because both things are totally relating to me.

I don't curse in portuguese - ever - although I curse some on forums in English and I'm a sucker for kids.

It was really just beacuse it's brazilian, nothing else :P