The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

not ideal, but at least they had been kind enough

I hate to be in a rush - although I drive like a crazy girl and I once had one of those car-chasing-another-car thing. It was cool as fuq but unlike the movies I didn't land on buses or passed under trucks. Driving is one of my passions - although I hate driving in the city.

Kind maybe? I know I didn't dream that date I had. The mix up didn't come from my end......unless I'm going crazy and inventing imaginary dates. Yes, they were kind in reorganizing but I'd rather have reliable information and have the ability to present myself in a professional matter.

LOL! Yea sometimes I drive like I'm in fast and furious but today was crazier. It was the fastest I've driven consistently at and I did cut off a lot of other cars and 2 trucks :blink:

Kind maybe? I know I didn't dream that date I had. The mix up didn't come from my end......unless I'm going crazy and inventing imaginary dates. Yes, they were kind in reorganizing but I'd rather have reliable information and have the ability to present myself in a professional matter.

LOL! Yea sometimes I drive like I'm in fast and furious but today was crazier. It was the fastest I've driven consistently at and I did cut off a lot of other cars and 2 trucks :blink:

oh I got it now. I thought it wasn't their fault in the first place that you had to run like a crazy.

I had this car chase I mentioned, but that was late at night, so there was minimum traffic.

On rush time or day-time traffic I cut everyone and their mothers too, but I always use the turn signal at least :P

edit: for someone that loves their food like me, there's nothing worse than being hungry and have no idea of what you want to eat as everything you think doesn't feel like a good option

I just got home from work. I'm excited to be off tomorrow and get to watch the matches. Hopefully this whole Cavani meeting that's apparently happening tomorrow will come to fruition as well......

I just got home from work. I'm excited to be off tomorrow and get to watch the matches. Hopefully this whole Cavani meeting that's apparently happening tomorrow will come to fruition as well......

I won't watch Brazil's match as I will be partying hard with my college friends. Not going to last class - if all students miss the class they have to give attendance to everyone :P

what the hell lol. The haze here is getting worse. The PSI (pollutant standards index) in Singapore is now 290!! It's approaching the "hazardous" mark lol

BNICJstCMAAVuhF.jpg

My word.

People were worried yesterday when it was hovering around the 150 mark. No idea how it has suddenly jumped to 290!

what the hell lol. The haze here is getting worse. The PSI (pollutant standards index) in Singapore is now 290!! It's approaching the "hazardous" mark lol

BNICJstCMAAVuhF.jpg

My word.

People were worried yesterday when it was hovering around the 150 mark. No idea how it has suddenly jumped to 290!

That is crazy, I hope it clears before I come to Singapore in December <_< . Be safe btw.

That is crazy, I hope it clears before I come to Singapore in December <_< . Be safe btw.

I think it should get cleared up in a couple of weeks! Definitely will be gone by December. It's caused by Indonesian farmers so it's seasonal. There's always haze here in the summer months but it's never been this bad lol

Anyway why are you coming to Singapore? Holiday? :)

I think it should get cleared up in a couple of weeks! Definitely will be gone by December. It's caused by Indonesian farmers so it's seasonal. There's always haze here in the summer months but it's never been this bad lol

Anyway why are you coming to Singapore? Holiday? :)

Yes its just for two days but I heard it will be more than enough time, I hope.

BNICJstCMAAVuhF.jpg

My word.

Stay safe Meera. Like it states there, stay at home and take care. :)

And oh, remember the picture you posted of Singapore with the haze in here? I know that place you know. Might come to surprise you. :ph34r:

BNICJstCMAAVuhF.jpg

My word.

sweetie, that's crazy!!!!! take care

avoid outdoors if it continues like this because I don't think it means Hazard is coming to you guys ;)

Yes its just for two days but I heard it will be more than enough time, I hope.

yeah it should be enough!

Stay safe Meera. Like it states there, stay at home and take care. :)

And oh, remember the picture you posted of Singapore with the haze in here? I know that place you know. Might come to surprise you. :ph34r:

lol. @CHOULO19 will protect me from you!

sweetie, that's crazy!!!!! take care

avoid outdoors if it continues like this because I don't think it means Hazard is coming to you guys ;)

I will ;)