The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I have to sleep, not even if it's only a couple of hours!

No, sorry :P

I hope at least the part I helped you will do well. But I barely covered the issue. Subornation and coordination is tough stuff.

btw I wasn't reprimanding you at all ;) No apologies necessary to me.

Boa prova amanhã, B.

I hope at least the part I helped you will do well. But I barely covered the issue. Subornation and coordination is tough stuff, but good luck tomorrow either way, B.

You did help and you know I'm thankful for that!

Thanks, once again :) btw, it's Bernardo

You did help and you know I'm thankful for that!

Thanks, once again :) btw, it's Bernardo

I know it is, but I didn't know if I could say it. So Bernardo from now on it is.

I've got your name yesterday, sweetie.

Hello forum! Coming over here on the recommendation of Bluefire.

Oh dear, I'm so happy you're here!!!!!!! It wouldn't be the same without you.

*jumps* *screams* *goes crazy* kisses you all over*

Guys

This is the most amazing guy ever, Dustin - my dear friend.

Please be nice to him (I'm looking at you @Stingray) and make sure he's welcomed.

Dustin

Anything you need, I'm here. If you need any help.

I'm so happy right now I'm smiling like a silly, foolish girl *hugs*

Oh dear, I'm so happy you're here!!!!!!! It wouldn't be the same without you.

*jumps* *screams* *goes crazy* kisses you all over*

Guys

This is the most amazing guy ever, Dustin - my dear friend.

Please be nice to him (I'm looking at you @Stingray) and make sure he's welcomed.

Thanks for the excitement and warm welcome! My Chelsea discussions have for sure been less fun without you. I'm looking forward to getting to know these people and hopefully having a lot of fun and good conversation on this board.

Thanks for the excitement and warm welcome! My Chelsea discussions have for sure been less fun without you. I'm looking forward to getting to know these people and hopefully having a lot of fun and good conversation on this board.

most people - at least the ones I talk to - are from Europe and Asia so we're in the opposite time zones.

Well, I'm too cheery for words, that made up for some downs of the weekend...

you'll have a great time, sweetie, they're great in general. ;)

most people - at least the ones I talk to - are from Europe and Asia so we're in the opposite time zones.

Well, I'm too cheery for words, that made up for some downs of the weekend...

you'll have a great time, sweetie, they're great in general. ;)

On general she says !!! Wtf !

Crazy haze here in Singapore today thanks to those Indonesian farmers who burn the forests during this time of the year. The PSI (Pollutant Standards Index) level officially hit the "unhealthy" mark this afternoon. This is what the main city looks like lol

june-17-haze-ugc.png

Even as I look out of my room window, there's so much haze lol and I only live on the third floor :o

Crazy haze here in Singapore today thanks to those Indonesian farmers who burn the forests during this time of the year. The PSI (Pollutant Standards Index) level officially hit the "unhealthy" mark this afternoon. This is what the main city looks like lol

june-17-haze-ugc.png

Even as I look out of my room window, there's so much haze lol and I only live on the third floor :o

Wow! Why do they burn the forests?!

Please stay inside and safe and try not to breath all that!

june-17-haze-ugc.png

Are you okay? No problems with your breathing etc.?

As Nour said, stay inside and only leave if it's really necessary.

Looks like Shanghai on a bad day. Our pollution index is 156 today which is "unhealthy"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD