The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

:lol:

Well if it's penis size you want to know about, this will give you a better idea: http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

PS: Notice Lebanon B)

I'm not even opening that.

FFS you guys don't get figurative talking it seems.

so I'll rephrase it.

Picking who is better doesn't matter. If you have a chance to see the wonders Pele, Garrincha, Maradona, Zico, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldo or whoever you prefer, then that's the point. It's all subjective. For example, Messi is the best player in the world, I rather watching Cris playing though which leads me to believe I like Cris better. So what?

I can't stand Barcelona's endless passing, they bore the heck out of me. It's too much sex for too little orgasm. I prefer more objective and thrilling players - or people in general.

It was just a map of the world with the average penis size of each country. Purely academic :P

Picking who is better doesn't matter. If you have a chance to see the wonders Pele, Garrincha, Maradona, Zico, Zidane, Messi, Ronaldo or whoever you prefer, then that's the point. It's all subjective. For example, Messi is the best player in the world, I rather watching Cris playing though which leads me to believe I like Cris better. So what?

I can't stand Barcelona's endless passing, they bore the heck out of me. It's too much sex for too little orgasm. I prefer more objective and thrilling players - or people in general.

Got it! Less sex and more orgasm! :Goober:

so I'll rephrase it.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah.....repeat ad infinitum!

post-6387-0-16807100-1371401760_thumb.jp

:Goober:

Ow shit .... I did it again.

It was just a map of the world with the average penis size of each country. Purely academic :P

Got it! Less sex and more orgasm! :Goober:

it wasn't even an expression I created - it was one of my fave Brazilian commentators. It also bores him to watch Barça passing, passing, passing.

If the rules allowed, I'm sure they'd pass in penalties kicks.

My own definition - or opinion about them - or whoever who plays the same style is - if I wanted to watch possession I'd turn my TV on The Exorcist, not football.

it wasn't even an expression I created - it was one of my fave Brazilian commentators. It also bores him to watch Barça passing, passing, passing.

My own definition - or opinion about them - or whoever who plays the same style is - if I wanted to watch possession I'd turn my TV on The Exorcist, not football.

Since the girl from the exorcist looks like this irl

post-6387-0-83999000-1371403599_thumb.jp

She could posses me any time. Id pass the hell out of her before scoring as well !

:Goober:

Hahah, I know dear, I was just joking. :)

There is something about a female saying the word "penis" that men find 'interesting' :P

Hahaha! No the men don't know to win about us women! But trust me I've had to read 30 pages to catch and it has been a roller coaster!

I'm sure I contributed to it somehow. I'm really almost as bad as @Stingray except I'm not as charming

Hahah, I know dear, I was just joking. :)

There is something about a female saying the word "penis" that men find 'interesting' :P

Love, don't take me seriously ever.

Unless i'm crying.

Most time I'm joking or saying rubbish

@ I don't know, um, maybe an avatar pic that says "bluefire + Volt = <3"? :P Syria used to be one of the safest places on the planet, so in case your mum visited us I'm sure she'd have a wonderful time. :)

I like Brazil more than Argentina.

@CHOULO19 I feel sorry for you guys, but hey if I were in Lebanon you'd never complain 'cause I'm like the greatest person ever. #IDontKnowWhatImTalkingAbout #HashtagsToPissNourOff