The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Badrinath is in my mind.but will settle with foothills of Himalayas also :-)

Well, you are coming from all the way to Cochin, i would want you to take a long trip and explore Badrinath. It's a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Never been there but heard amazing things about it! Also you have to be physically ready to go there, not every one's cup of tea.

Never took you for the clumsy type of girl :P

First of all, I miss talking to you or miss you in general

Second of all, any news on the Belgian girl?

Third of all, now what did take me for?

I'm very clumsy and I barely leave my bed these days so I was having lunch without using the breakfast bed-table that was literally 30cm away from me. Then I was also smart and tried to make the glass stay balanced over my phones' case. Yeah... I made it three days in a row now and it didn't end bad. Until now.

I'll have company in bed tonight it seems.

First of all, I miss talking to you or miss you in general

Second of all, any news on the Belgian girl?

Third of all, now what did take me for?

I'm very clumsy and I barely leave my bed these days so I was having lunch without using the breakfast bed-table that was literally 30cm away from me. Then I was also smart and tried to make the glass stay balanced over my phones' case. Yeah... I made it three days in a row now and it didn't end bad. Until now.

I'll have company in bed tonight it seems.

Well, let's address those numbers :rolleyes:

1- Yea, I gotta lose this habit of disappearing.

2- Yes, I spent almost the whole day with her yesterday, it was our farewell. It was really sad and dramatic.

3- I don't know what I took you for, what I said just now is something I'm used to say when a girl messes up something :D

About spilling liquids, it sucks. It makes you feel like a stupid child again. I spilled coffee on myself like 2 months ago and it hadn't happened in many years, I felt really imbecile for doing it, hahaha.

Well, let's adress those numbers :rolleyes:

2- Yes, I spent almost the whole day with her yesterday, it was our farewell. It was really sad and dramatic.

3- I don't know what I took you for, what I said just now is something I'm used to say when a girl messes up something :D

About spilling liquids, it sucks. It makes you feel like a stupid child again. I spilled coffee on myself like 2 months ago and it hadn't happened in many years, I felt really imbecile for doing it, hahaha.

Spilling liquid is bad but spilling spaghetti everywhere is worse.

Well, let's adress those numbers :rolleyes:

yeah, but Soda is quite sweet, I can't change the mattress and now the ants will keep me company. I feel quite stupid because I knew it was a bad idea, third time is indeed the charm.

Well, I hope despite it being sad and dramatic it was still nice spending time with her for the last time

And did you just roll your eyes on me? I'm hurt.

Spilling liquid is bad but spilling spaghetti everywhere is worse.

did that on my pillow last week

yeah, but Soda is quite sweet, I can't change the mattress and now the ants will keep me company. I feel quite stupid because I knew it was a bad idea, third time is indeed the charm.

Well, I hope despite it being sad and dramatic it was still nice spending time with her for the last time

'Spilling spaghetti' usually means a social situation that has been made awkward. Usually by saying something incredibly stupid to a person you like.

Here is a stupid example:

SEXML.jpg

It was really nice. It had been a while since we had a day like that because we were not talking to each other. When we met we couldn't stop smiling for like 30 minutes. We talked a lot, we went to see a movie and it only got sad when I was driving her home. Seeing her walk away really hurt and I can picture that moment very clearly as if it was happening now. I stood in the car I don't know for how long - my cell phone battery died - feeling really bad until the moment I decided for taking a walk. While I was walking it started raining really hard (and I thought "Oh, this is just perfect, now i'm in a bad chick flick movie"). So I went back to my car soaked, feeling cold and heartbroken. I could barely sleep when I got home.

And nah, I would never roll my eyes on you :rolleyes:

Well, you are coming from all the way to Cochin, i would want you to take a long trip and explore Badrinath. It's a once in a lifetime kind of thing. Never been there but heard amazing things about it! Also you have to be physically ready to go there, not every one's cup of tea.

im planing to go there by train in general compartment from here. That it self is a memorable thing!love the Konkan.

'Spilling spaghetti' usually means a social situation that has been made awkward. Usually by saying something incredibly stupid to a person you like.

Here is a stupid example:

SEXML.jpg

Thanks dear...

I literally had pasta - not spaghetti because it's the only kind of past I dislike - on my pillow last week because I'm a messy eater it seems or just downright clumsy.

I don't have those social awkward moments in real life though. Thanks God for it, I may be clumsy but normally because I'm a lazy ass and do everything

It was really nice. It had been a while since we had a day like that because we were not talking to each other. When we met we couldn't stop smiling for like 30 minutes. We talked a lot, we went to see a movie and it only got sad when I was driving her home. Seeing her walk away really hurt and I can picture that moment very clearly as if it was happening now. I stood in the car I don't know for how long - my cell phone battery died - feeling really bad until the moment I decided for taking a walk. While I was walking it started raining really hard (and I thought "Oh, this is just perfect, now i'm in a bad chick flick movie"). So I went back to my car soaked, feeling cold and heartbroken. I could barely sleep when I got home.

And nah, I would never roll my eyes on you :rolleyes:

Of course you wouldn't... I actually liked you. Even shipped you and Belgian lass

Well, it is a chick flick screenplay.

Buy Lenovo Edge line.

Lenovo is imo the best PC, unless you prefer a Mac that is.

Agreed. Lenovo is probably the best windows notebook manufacturer.

Buy the most expensive Alienware computer on their website. For bragging rights and nothing else.

Problem with Alienware is that they look too childish. It's not a notebook you would like to take to a professional meeting, for example. Unless you are a professional gamer, that is.

Here's a wild suggestion, stop having your meals in bed :P

Alright, I need a new computer and if anyone could help me choose I would be very thankful...

Rapha, I'm guessing by the fact that you did not reply to me quoting you in the bugs thread that you did not get a notification? Weird, they're working just fine for me :dunno:

Alright, I need a new computer and if anyone could help me choose I would be very thankful...

here you go, sweetie

http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/brweb/LenovoPortal/pt_BR/catalog.workflow:category.details?action=init&current-catalog-id=802D291586E04153A794551DC1C9A1CA&current-category-id=4591C08723D4407C89F6C14284A76F52/

Here's a wild suggestion, stop having your meals in bed :P

I live alone except for my puppy. Having meals on the table seems pointless.

But I should just use the stupid breakfast bed-table which lies by my bed's side.

It's just laziness.