Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Ramires

DavidEU
Followers 2

Well it was either commit a foul and get a needless yellow card or acknowledge he couldn't tackle Draxler without fouling and not give away a stupid freekick. If it was a poor effort by Ramires to make a tackle that would have only resulted in a foul then was it a poor decision by Fabregas to hold onto the ball for so long?

He's got pace, couldn't he have just ran alongside Draxler? Matched him stride for stride? That would have blocked off a passing lane making it difficult for Draxler to pick such a pin point pass to Huntelaar.

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice shot of that sublime chip.  

Definitely think we're a better team with Ramires in the side. His desire and effort is absolutely infectious. Seeing a player give his all is the fastest way into the hearts of supporters. He also se

I would say he is UNDER RATED by you

Posted Images

Over 200 appearances for Chelsea in 4 years, average 50 per years is an amazing feed. Not to mention every single manager used him regularly. If he keeps this up by the time his contract finishes he could become one of the best CM in Chelsea history.

Would probably be the most surprising one too as I am sure everyone expected him to be nothing but a go to guy, bench warmer when he was signed in 2010.

I think Carlo/RM is serious about getting Ramires....

I can see this being a Jose vs board decision...

Doubt it. Mourinho has spoken of his alliance to FFP, so he'll take account of the money that would be offered. But I see him advising the board to reject & the last thing they would do is piss on Mourinho's transfer plans haha

Doubt it. Mourinho has spoken of his alliance to FFP, so he'll take account of the money that would be offered. But I see him advising the board to reject & the last thing they would do is piss on Mourinho's transfer plans haha

I think Ramires would want to go to madrid...

While jose would be against it, but I think the board would do it...

If the Khedira to arsenal rumors are true, madrid will go all in for Ramires.

Sell Ramires for £20-25m, get Khedira for free.

Yes or No?

No. Khedira isn't the same after those two lengthy injuries last season.

Also with all his flaws, a player like Ramires is hard to find, if not used to EPL football, they might take a while to adapt and Ramires is the ultimate versatile, useful squad member - whether he's in the starting lineup or coming from the bench

• Like 2