Ramires

DavidEU

None of our youngsters have the attributes that Ramires has. His pace is his weapon, and it has been vital for us in years gone by.

I'd rather have someone who has more attributes than pace alone, Ramires is only good in a few type of games.

I'd rather have someone who has more attributes than pace alone, Ramires is only good in a few type of games.

That's why he WILL be a squad player. You need to mix it up once in a while. If we took Cesc off in a match and brought Mceachran on, it would be pointless. Ramires isn't the best player around, but he offers us something we don't have.

That's why he WILL be a squad player. You need to mix it up once in a while. If we took Cesc off in a match and brought Mceachran on, it would be pointless. Ramires isn't the best player around, but he offers us something we don't have.

I'm not too sure that he will become a squad player under Mourinho, I really hope he will. His passing annoys me so much I can't even describe it.

I'm not too sure that he will become a squad player under Mourinho, I really hope he will. His passing annoys me so much I can't even describe it.

I can't see where he will play as a starter with the potential lineup. In relation to his passing, it isn't his strong point. ;)

I can't see where he will play as a starter with the potential lineup. In relation to his passing, it isn't his strong point. ;)

I'd still sell him for 25mil, that's a very nice price for him imo.

Bringing in Fabregas and looking to sell Ramires is pretty small-time, a club of this level being able to keep someone like Ramires as a utility player shouldn't be a big ask.

Yes but if someone is willing to pay over the odd(30m is way too much for him) then why not? a player with terrible technique like him will never ever cost more than this amount. His value will only go down from here as his stamina(his main strength) get worse as he grows older.

I doubt he's for sale and I don't see why big clubs would want to sign him in all honesty. So I don't buy this Metro BS, even if it was reported by Marca too. Marca is as far as reliable as DM...

If Real Madrid is willing to give us Casemiro + 10m for Ramires, we should bite their hand off to get that deal.

25mil. thats it!!! why casemiro? that too for 15mil!!!! with the luiz money, plus the rambo money we can easily afford to buy pogba/vidal.