Ramires

DavidEU

I'd sell him as soon as it becomes possible.

Slow-Minded, One-Dimensional Player. Brings a lot of Insecurity. Useless.

When he was on fire he was quite good but yeah i get your point.

If we can sell him i would sell him in a heart-beat also.

I'm not a big fan of Ramires. I remember when it was still possible to "dislike" posts, one of my most "disliked" was one where I said Ramires was a poor player, and Ancelotti deserved the axe and didn't know how to buy. His first season was really bad. He got better and silenced his critics in past two season, when he was really important and one of our most consistent players.

But he just had his worst season as a Chelsea player under Mourinho, and the weird thing is the portuguese seems to be a huge fan of his football. You just need to compare his goals and assists stats with the previous seasons.

11/12: 12 goals, 7 assists.

12/13: 9 goals/8 assists.

13/14: 4 goals/2 assists.

This season he barely help the team in the attack, he runs, runs, runs, make some short passes and when he usually try something different it end up with bad results.

But what annoys me is that some "fans" are really short minded. Take Malouda's example. He had some superb seasons as a Chelsea player (he was really great in 09/10) but when he left some people here were saying a shit player just had left, because they had his last as player 11/12 in his mind, when was average at best. This season Ramires has been a pain to watch, but he is nothing like he used to be in past seasons. He was never a great footballer, but definitely better than this.

funnily enough, the first three months he played on the right wing (under di Matteo in 2012), he could do nothing wrong. good performances almost every time - Napoli, Benfica (away) Barca (home and away), Tottenham (FA Cup) Liverpool in final. He scored or assisted in all of those games except Benfica one, but even then he was involved in the build up to the goal

that was as a defensive winger looking to break forward. suited him really

funnily enough, the first three months he played on the right wing (under di Matteo in 2012), he could do nothing wrong. good performances almost every time - Napoli, Benfica (away) Barca (home and away), Tottenham (FA Cup) Liverpool in final. He scored or assisted in all of those games except Benfica one, but even then he was involved in the build up to the goal

that was as a defensive winger looking to break forward. suited him really

Think thats the only role he is very good at, Which is why he doesn't suit us as we're trying to move away from playing with a player like Ramires on the right. He'd suit a lesser team, Like Spurs.

I'm not a big fan of Ramires. I remember when it was still possible to "dislike" posts, one of my most "disliked" was one where I said Ramires was a poor player, and Ancelotti deserved the axe and didn't know how to buy. His first season was really bad. He got better and silenced his critics in past two season, when he was really important and one of our most consistent players.

But he just had his worst season as a Chelsea player under Mourinho, and the weird thing is the portuguese seems to be a huge fan of his football. You just need to compare his goals and assists stats with the previous seasons.

11/12: 12 goals, 7 assists.

12/13: 9 goals/8 assists.

13/14: 4 goals/2 assists.

This season he barely help the team in the attack, he runs, runs, runs, make some short passes and when he usually try something different it end up with bad results.

But what annoys me is that some "fans" are really short minded. Take Malouda's example. He had some superb seasons as a Chelsea player (he was really great in 09/10) but when he left some people here were saying a shit player just had left, because they had his last as player 11/12 in his mind, when was average at best. This season Ramires has been a pain to watch, but he is nothing like he used to be in past seasons. He was never a great footballer, but definitely better than this.

Its really quite simple for me. Ramires was bought to fit into 4-3-3 not 4-2-3-1... You play him with Matic and Lamps and his strengths come to the forefront. There's too much responsibility and it doesn't suit his skill set.

I still like Ramires, just feel he needs to be complimented better than we have right now.