Hello from Romania !

Hello,

I'm a Chelsea fan from some time now and I'm very glad that I found this forum to talk about my favourite team with other fans.

I hope that are not hard feelings because of Mutu case or something like that...

One of my favourites romanian internationals, Dan Petrescu played for Chelsea, so I think there is not a problem with romanians guys on the Bridge... :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome on board! Stick around and post :)

I don't mind Mutu, because I liked him as player. Too bad he can't handle his live but oh well.

Petrescu is great. I hope he comes back to Poland to train Wisla Krakow once again :)

KTBFFH! blue%20scalf.gif

Petrescu is on Rusia now, but he's doing a great job at Juban, so I don't think he will leave from there too soon.

Mutu is a great player and I had felt so bad for him when he was fired by Chelsea, It was like a dream when he was there, my favourtie team and one of the greatest players of my conutry...