KRANJCAR TO REPLACE DECO

today is a verry verry bad day.. we lost my portugal magico deco, damn i can´t believe the world!!

i would never leave chelsea london for fluminese.. when than fc porto would be my first choice!!

niko kranjcar is for me the best croatia playmaker.. after zvonimir boban & robert prosinecki!!

:worship: fully normal the stars are from the dinamo zagreb scool :worship:

it was a great time to watch niko kranjcar playin together with the africans for south side london portsmouth!!

niko kranjcar play now for tottenham hotspur together with the croatia stars vedran corluka & luka modric..

and the england stars ledley king, jermaine jenas, aaron lennon & jermain defoe!!

foto_1082653_21.jpg

how do ya think about my croatia favourite playmaker kranjcar.. can kranjcar replace my portugal magico deco??

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days