Official: Ballack and Joe Cole released!

good riddance to bad news.

ballack has been over paid since we signed him, played about 5 good games.

JC has been a greedy b*stard and clearly didnt want to play for the club, i mean honestly, what couldnt you buy with £80 000 a week!?

Bella has been good cover and his goal against sp*rs will remain in folklore for years to come.

Thank you all for your loyal service but dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Deco next please!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good riddance to bad news.

ballack has been over paid since we signed him, played about 5 good games.

JC has been a greedy b*stard and clearly didnt want to play for the club, i mean honestly, what couldnt you buy with £80 000 a week!?

Bella has been good cover and his goal against sp*rs will remain in folklore for years to come.

Thank you all for your loyal service but dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Deco next please!

Pull your head mate! Ballack, Although he hasn't scored many goals, has been more than exceptional! Don't know how many games you/ve watched....

I am more upset to see him go than Cole. I really believed he was like a midfield "bully" for us., kind of like an enforcer. I support the club 100% in letting Cole go! He really hasn't showed the club any respect or loyalty for all those months they stood by him him while he was injured. To me, he can go get stuffed.. Glad to see the back of him.. How about the smart move by Chelsea FC! Posting his departure will sure stuff up his wage demands now that they know we are no longer interested. Smart move guys!

Can't say I agree with letting JC go and join one of our rivals for the top spot. I would like him to join up with mourinho at Real Madrid if anything, would hurt to much seeing him play against Chelsea in England. Thanks for all the great years JC, I loved yah!

Actually come to think of it, i'm actually quite happy. Ballack is getting old and i dont think he was very good last season and is on a hell of a wage so him going was quite an obvious one. Joe Cole, well i don't think it's about money because he's either going to Arsenal or Tottenham and there's no way they will give him 100,000 a week but if it is money, he's obviously going to city or maybe even madrid if he has a blinding world cup. We used him very poorly last season and i really can't blame him for leaving, i mean even the hopeless Kalou was in the team ahead of him.....

We had the best years out of Joe Cole and tbh he hasn't been great when he's played in the last 2 years or so and hopefully now it's Gael Kakuta's chance, if he is the new number 10 (that article said nothing about that) and plays a lot, he'll be one of the best players in the world in 2 years, i have no doubts about his ability. He has everything a winger could wish for. Pace, skill, goal scoring ability, i can't wait to see him back in a Chelsea shirt. And don't forget Yuri Zhirkov, he's a fantastic player and showed it when Ashley cole got injured, especially against Aston Villa at home. Altho that was at left back, he's a left midfielder by trade and given the chance, he could be brilliant for us there.

And btw what's so bad about benayoun? i think he's good lol, would fit into our team perfectly. He's premiership proven, has great skill and technique and he scores lots of goals when he plays. Ok he's 30 so only has maybe 3 good years left at a push but he's extremely fit and given a chance alongside Lampard and Essien, he'll shine and become a bit of a fans favourite in a year, trust me :P

This news wont make us worse, it'll make us significantly better

Edited by OllieCFC

Actually come to think of it, i'm actually quite happy. Ballack is getting old and i dont think he was very good last season and is on a hell of a wage so him going was quite an obvious one. Joe Cole, well i don't think it's about money because he's either going to Arsenal or Tottenham and there's no way they will give him 100,000 a week but if it is money, he's obviously going to city or maybe even madrid if he has a blinding world cup. We used him very poorly last season and i really can't blame him for leaving, i mean even the hopeless Kalou was in the team ahead of him.....

We had the best years out of Joe Cole and tbh he hasn't been great when he's played in the last 2 years or so and hopefully now it's Gael Kakuta's chance, if he is the new number 10 (that article said nothing about that) and plays a lot, he'll be one of the best players in the world in 2 years, i have no doubts about his ability. He has everything a winger could wish for. Pace, skill, goal scoring ability, i can't wait to see him back in a Chelsea shirt. And don't forget Yuri Zhirkov, he's a fantastic player and showed it when Ashley cole got injured, especially against Aston Villa at home. Altho that was at left back, he's a left midfielder by trade and given the chance, he could be brilliant for us there.

And btw what's so bad about benayoun? i think he's good lol, would fit into our team perfectly. He's premiership proven, has great skill and technique and he scores lots of goals when he plays. Ok he's 30 so only has maybe 3 good years left at a push but he's extremely fit and given a chance alongside Lampard and Essien, he'll shine and become a bit of a fans favourite in a year, trust me :P

This news wont make us worse, it'll make us significantly better

Well said, people are forgetting we already have the players ready to fill in those spots. Zhirkov deserves more minutes and Kakuta/Stoch can break through next year.

"Abramovich has invested millions over the years and, while of course winning the league and the cup is a success, he has the aim of winning the Champions League and he has not done that so he is revolutionising his team."They have aged a bit and I can understand that they want a younger team. It's just a shame that that affects Ballack."

^ Ballack's agent.

Matic > Ballack

I understand you might not like Ballack, but just be serious. You haven't seen much from Matic on top level and we don't know how he'll deal with pressure if everyone calls him better than for example Ballack. He can turn out to be flop or big player, wait to see more from him and than say statements like the one above.

Edited by Manuf