Time to say goodbye

The ghost of José Mourinho can finally move on and we can all wave goodbye.

He will never be forgotten for all the joy he brought us and we will always love him.

But now it's time to love and respect a new man and his name is Carlo Ancelotti.

I will be the first to admit that I wasn't to happy when he was appointed.

We had a team that needed to be rejuvenated and big fan of experience (too much experience at A.C. Milan) was appointed.

But it seems that a new club has shown us a new and different side of Ancelotti.

A man who still loves experience but is the first manager in a long time who gives the young players a chance to show what they can bring to the team. A man who doesn't like to spend too much money. A man who brings us a more attacking and dominant way of playing. A man with a vision.

He will never be forgotten for all the joy he brought us and we will always love him.

But now it's time to love and respect a new man and his name is Carlo Ancelotti.

I hope he will be with us for many years and bring us much joy (and silverware :halo:).

King Carlo

More Than Special

Edited by Blue_Soldier

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said, we've finally found the man that can move us forward and on from what Jose achieved.

I'll never forget Jose for what he did he is truely a legend but now there is a new legend at the bridge and his name is King Carlo.

He can go on and achieve more than what Jose did in his first season by winning the FA cup as well.

I will be the first to admit that I wasn't to happy when he was appointed.

We had a team that needed to be rejuvenated and big fan of experience (too much experience at A.C. Milan) was appointed.

But it seems that a new club has shown us a new and different side of Ancelotti.

A man who still loves experience but is the first manager in a long time who gives the young players a chance to show what they can bring to the team. A man who doesn't like to spend too much money. A man who brings us a more attacking and dominant way of playing. A man with a vision.

I hope he will be with us for many years and bring us much joy (and silverware :halo:).

King Carlo

More Than Special

Great post and I completely agree.

King Carlo - More than Special. Absolutely loved that banner when I saw the fans holding it during the game.

Carlo is a legend! We've had a fantastic season, we beat all the teams of the 'top 4' home and away, conceded only 1 goal against them, and won 4 times with 7+ goals (v Sunderland, v Villa, v Stoke), and the 8-0 win today v Wigan.

Absoutely magnificent, and I've never enjoyed a season like this one, I must say. I just love the way we are playing.

for a long time now, since the start of the season i've had ted drake - jose mourinho - carlo ancelotti in my profile page title thing. Carlo is a legend and no matter what has been said in the heat of the moment i've always had a feeling he would produce.

Great post.

The ghost of Jose has been walking the corridors of The Bridge ever since he left. Carlo has finally laid that to rest. King Carlo. Win us the double and next year take us to European glory.

Carlo! Carlo! Carlo! Carlo!

King Carlo-More then Special!!

Gracious and elegant in what he does and this reflects on how the players play on the field as well.As he said when he first came to Chelsea,'Roman wants Chelsea to have an identity',I think Carlo has delivered on what he said.

Brilliant day today..:)