Contracts

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soccernet.com asserts that Chelsea agreed a 40 million deal for Aguero...if true it means that Joe Cole is out. Abramovich will not increase his wages, since there is no reason to do that, due to his poor performances...Aguero will be using numer 10 shirt.

Anelka is the one who most look like staying here, since Ancelotti said that we dont need F. Torres, since we arealdy have Drogba and the frenchman.

Ballack will stay only if he agree an one year extention, instead 2 like he wants.

So, Joe Cole,Paulo Ferreira, Belletti and Deco are out...no doubt about that.

Edited by Henrique

just wondering if anybody has heard anything new bout players contracs.

i know that joe cole expires this year and i think anelkas too..

and does ivanovics contract run out this year too?? really think we should keep ivan.

Ancelotti said that all contract discussions are on hold till the end of the season.

Nico and Ivan have a year left I think guys.

Anelka definately does, not to sure about renewing that yet, need to bring the ages down. If ivan is on his last year then a deal needs to be sorted out for him this summer.

Then he should be the first to get a new contract, in my opinion. Been our most consistent player without doubt, never giving more or less than 7/10 every match.

I love Anelka but I don't think his heart's in it at the moment. I think he's fed up of always being second-fiddle to Drogba, which is understandable because he'd be first-choice anywhere else. Maybe some silverware would change his mind.

Joe's a tough one. One of my all-time favourite Blues players, but does he deserve a new contract? On this season's showing; maybe. He's certainly hit something close to form recently and over the last month or so we've definitely looked better when he's in the team compared to him being on the bench. But injuries are a problem and so is a lack of confidence. I think a one or two-year deal would be adequate, with a wage cut as well. He's nearly 30 and offering him another 5-year deal on ludicrous wages each week.

Well lets look at who else is getting another contract, Ballack, does he deserve it? No. but he'll get it.

Joe needs to stay and I think the club shouldn't have treated him in such a way, try it with the new players but not the people that are listed as some say "one of us"

I think Ivan is the 8/10 man to be honest!

me and my friend always say that when we initially had Paolo he was the 7/10 man every game and we call Ivan the 8/10 man lool

from when all the news came out about joey cole playing for a contract joes performances have slipped, i saw him against cardiff, and it looks like hes been trying too hard if that makes sense? maybe the pressure is too much? cos im sure he wants to stay with us, but he wants to be up there with lamps and jt, some say hes not wirth £120,000 a week which he alegedly wants, but is ballack worth £130,000? no way! so i can see he has a point in that respect

from when all the news came out about joey cole playing for a contract joes performances have slipped, i saw him against cardiff, and it looks like hes been trying too hard if that makes sense? maybe the pressure is too much? cos im sure he wants to stay with us, but he wants to be up there with lamps and jt, some say hes not wirth £120,000 a week which he alegedly wants, but is ballack worth £130,000? no way! so i can see he has a point in that respect

ballack wont get an extension on his present salary either , so your logic isnt valid

i really want joey and especially ivan to stay and get a contract extention..

so anyone know anything else about ivans contract..because i'm planning to get him at the back of the new home kit..but i'm scared he'll leave..

what do u think? should i?

It's important that Joe stays at Chelsea for the benefit of our English contingent, and also, loyalty gets the best out of players and Joe is very loyal to us I think. If it's money that sends him away this summer I'll be hugely disappointed. It'll be a huge gap to fill IMhO.

It's important that Joe stays at Chelsea for the benefit of our English contingent, and also, loyalty gets the best out of players and Joe is very loyal to us I think. If it's money that sends him away this summer I'll be hugely disappointed. It'll be a huge gap to fill IMhO.

He is not that good anymore we need to get rid of him, he lacks serious pace and he is not a threat anymore. Next season we will have miroslav stoch and gael kakuta in the first team. 2 young players with pace and ability, joe cole's best years are behind him !

This is from an article about Ivanovic from December 2009: "As it stands, he will only have one year left on his contract at the end of this season but Chelsea will hope to extend it by another four years."

So basically Ivanovic current contract expires after 2010/2011 season but I think we'll sign him up for 4 years now this summer. blue%20scalf.gif

He is not that good anymore we need to get rid of him, he lacks serious pace and he is not a threat anymore. Next season we will have miroslav stoch and gael kakuta in the first team. 2 young players with pace and ability, joe cole's best years are behind him !

exactly.

^ Rumours are that Stoch will sign for Twente, I would be VERY pissed off if that happens, we need him next season

This would not be because WE would let him go, but because of the fact he doesn't want to sign a contract with us. He said he was unsure about his future a few months ago, because of the amount of playing time he gets at Twente and the amount he would get if he would be at Chelsea.