FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time tomorrow, we'll be in Wembley. Can't wait! Who else is going?

Yep, weather forecast looking good. It's overcast and quite cold today but meant to be 18° tomorrow.

Round by the big screen this time, for the semi I was up at the side nearly at the very back row, never want to be there again. %28N%29.gif

Tbh I'm not that bothered about this, Was far more excited about the Wigan game

How can you not be bothered? This could be the double!

Edited by middleoftheshed

Despite the fact that I will not be at Wembley tomorrow i'm still looking forward to going to the Bridge to watch the beam-back. I think the expectation for us to win the match will be huge after our demolition of Wigan and don't think we will give up easily. All eyes will be on Pompey to cause an upset tomorrow. Up to the lads to complete the double and make history for our club.

Everyone's backing Portsmouth. I really hope we don't underestimate them.

Cant imagin so...hope not anyway.Hoping they dont score in the first few seconds like Everton last year...that was just ahh.Some guy had queued to put a bet on when they scored of a 2-0 Chels win so least he saved himself a few dosh.Play like we did Sunday...

Looking forward to the beamback though...fun times :D

Yeh only us and Southampton want Chels to win!Hey ho!

Edited by Laylabelle

Yep, weather forecast looking good. It's overcast and quite cold today but meant to be 18° tomorrow.

Round by the big screen this time, for the semi I was up at the side nearly at the very back row, never want to be there again. %28N%29.gif

How can you not be bothered? This could be the double!

Yeah I know but, I'm 100% sure we'll win, Not nervous at all tbh

Our first 30 minutes probably will be nervous, than we start playing a little bit better. After Carlo's half-time peptalk, we come out with all guns blazing and we'll finish off the game :rolleyes:.