FA Cup Final - Chelsea vs Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there is no "thread"...lol...we already have won it. :champions:blue%20scalf.gif

Not at all. To be honest, I know it's Pompey but you shouldn't write off any team just yet.

talk sport rubbish ....yesterday they were saying JT wouldnt be missed in the W C if his injury stopped him going ..

now they are saying he shouldnt play in the FA final as it might harm Englands chances ,,,Hypocrites or

just brain dead WUMS ????

The FA Cup final is going to be no walkover no matter who we are playing. Don't expact us to thrash Pompey by 5,6 or 7 goals. It is another massive game because to do the double will be incredible. No doubt the same starting 11 will be out which has worked so wel for the last few games and i am sure that we will go on and win the game.

talk sport rubbish ....yesterday they were saying JT wouldnt be missed in the W C if his injury stopped him going ..

now they are saying he shouldnt play in the FA final as it might harm Englands chances ,,,Hypocrites or

just brain dead WUMS ????

I guess both :whistling:.

--------

We shouldn't be complacent about this, we have everything to lose, pompey don't.

We are going to win this one with ease, I'm very sure about that.

Remember we were all very nervous about the Wigan game and we never imagined we would win by 8 goals. Maybe we won't have it as easy as against Wigan but we'll thrash Pompey, by 3 goals more than them, at least.

It's a shame if we lose to Pompey, really. It'd be a shame.

Edited by blackjack

Eurosport: Portsmouth team news:

Jamie O'Hara remains a major doubt for Portsmouth's FA Cup final date with Chelsea because of a stress fracture in his back. The on-loan midfielder, who was ineligible for the semi-final victory over parent club Tottenham, hopes a pain-killing injection will allow him to play some part at Wembley.

Centre-halfTal Ben-Haim has recovered from a groin problem, Nadir Belhadj and Richard Hughes (both hamstring) should be available but Aruna Dindane (groin), Kevin-Prince Boateng (ankle), Marx Wilson (hamstring), Hassan Yebda (thigh) and youngster Lenny Sowah (knee) are all concerns.

Hermann Hreidarsson (Achilles) and Danny Webber (knee) definitely miss out with long-term injuries.