Chelsea vs Internazionale

BlueLion.

is it always the manager? i dont think so, we are so fast in shouting for his head...

in my opinion the resons ARE:

Anelka

Lamps (as hard as it is, its the trueth)

Carv

Terry (the last two games he seemd a bit better, but nontheless)

Bollocks

and our LB-Position...

we have absolutly to get rid of:

Anelka, Carv, Belletti, Ballack, Ferreira (a bit sad to say so, cause he as a really really loyal player), Hilario (turnbull is a better 2nd Goalie than him, his time is over)...

you CANT blame the Manager for players that are sulking around because of they're pay cuts...

I'm NOT a friend of Carlo, but we just cant give EVERY single trainer the boot for not winning sth, its still the players on the pitch, how it comes scolaris tactics didnt work as much as Hiddinks, despite NEARLY the SAME line-up? JUST BECAUSE OF THE PLAYERS... thats all...

not the trainer... we need a summer clearance... add some young and cheap hungry players:

Sessegnon, pjanic or Dembele (two of them)

and some expensive young and hungry players:

Agüero

Gourcuff

and promote our own stars:

Cork, Mancienne, Matic, Studge and Kakuta...

and then i'm sure we would have a great, great team, not in the first season or in the second one but after some time for sure, cause they would ALL CLICK together I#M SURE OF THAT...

Edited by Clevemayer

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it always the manager? i dont think so, we are so fast in shouting for his head...

in my opinion the resons ARE:

Anelka

Lamps (as hard as it is, its the trueth)

Carv

Terry (the last two games he seemd a bit better, but nontheless)

Bollocks

and our LB-Position...

we have absolutly to get rid of:

Anelka, Carv, Belletti, Ballack, Ferreira (a bit sad to say so, cause he as a really really loyal player), Hilario (turnbull is a better 2nd Goalie than him, his time is over)...

you CANT blame the Manager for players that are sulking around because of they're pay cuts...

I'm NOT a friend of Carlo, but we just cant give EVERY single trainer the boot for not winning sth, its still the players on the pitch, how it comes scolaris tactics didnt work as much as Hiddinks, despite NEARLY the SAME line-up? JUST BECAUSE OF THE PLAYERS... thats all...

not the trainer... we need a summer clearance... add some young and cheap hungry players:

Sessegnon, pjanic or Dembele (two of them)

and some expensive young and hungry players:

Agüero

Gourcuff

and then i'm sure we would have a great, great team, not in the first season or in the second one but after some time for sure, cause they would ALL CLICK together I#M SURE OF THAT...

emo3.gif agree with almost all of thie

Promote Matic, Kakuta and Sturridge? To what? They already train day in, day out with the first team, not with the reserves. If they were good enough, they'd be playing. Simple as.

Promote Matic, Kakuta and Sturridge? To what? They already train day in, day out with the first team, not with the reserves. If they were good enough, they'd be playing. Simple as.

Kakuta is good enough, the only risk is due to the players around him.

Did anybody watched the interview that Jose gave to the Press... There is so much True...

We a frustated Team in the Champion league that our History... And we had not won a Big title after Jose Era....

Here is the Interviwe in The Sun

Jose: I´m not happy because Chelsea Lost

the new generation must come and take the place of the old.

Kinda depressing fact since Jose left we've had more managers then trophies...

Also depressing when Graham Poll of all people comes out with 'they were let down by the ref and should've had two pens!' Nice to say it but still doesnt make it better.Just makes you think 'yeh we should've...again!!!!!' UEFA dont bother with us next time.Just kick us out cause our name begins with C and you obviously want us out of it...Or if not find Refs who are up to the job!!!!

And yeh we shouldve wrapped it up..but to be fair Man U have had chances to kinda wrap it up but havent.Teams have had opportunties to wrap up 4th pretty much but havent this season has been mental.

And Brightside..slim brightside.We got knocked out by Inter not Man U or Arsenal and have to listen to them go on and on and on about it!

Edited by Laylabelle

Diasppointed that we lost as I thought we had a good chance of progressing further. At the end of the day the better team won on the night. I just found it frustrating to watch as I thought we had plenty of chances to score and couldn't break through their defence. I tried my best to get behind the team, even up to the dying seconds. One thing I found curious was, that this game was supposed to be sold out, yet there were quite a few seats up in Matthew Harding Upper (Gate 17) that were empty throughout.

One thing I found curious was, that this game was supposed to be sold out, yet there were quite a few seats up in Matthew Harding Upper (Gate 17) that were empty throughout.

I couldn't see gate 17 from where I was but it was probably because we have to sell these games at reduced capacity because of the tv crews out the back of the stand. Same reason why the first and last couple of rows of the MHL are covered.

I see the Term X having Jose's Quote as his signature which was a dig at us. I thought there was more chance of an opposition fan havin that as his signature than a Chelsea Fan. If the fans cant get over him they have no right to blame the players who've spent hours n hours together with him. rolleyes.gif

Chanting Jose Moruinho before the Match instead of backing our manager and players was a good way to back our team.

The photo of Ash and Ess laughing was obviouslly taken before we lost. The journo's would do anything to fuck Chelsea up..

Yea because Ess was wearing the Chelsea tracksuit.

People blaming the manager need to look at the players next time. Half of them are running around like headless chickens. There appears to be no confidence whatsoever amongst the team anymore, and I think the fans are running out as well.