Remembering Robben

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful then, he is thought of very highly here at Talk Chelsea. You don't want to start a flame war.

I can see why, with Bayern fans, he is not thought of so highly

your dislike was obvious in calling him "ballsack" and to say he had a failed career is ludicrous.

its only a nickname :lol:

yes ballack did have a failed career, captained his own country to a final twice, and to the champions league twice, only could win domestic cups,

http://www.chelseafanatic.com/2011/02/former-blue-top-10-michael-ballack.html

Ballack, Lampard and Essien bullied the MF for years.

true Ballack also sacrificed his own attacking game to give stability to the midfield and allow Frank to attack.

was also a natural leader , remember him dealing with Drogba over the penalty

yes ballack did have a failed career, captained his own country to a final twice, and to the champions league twice, only could win domestic cups,

I was going to carry on a discussion about what is failure but noticed your age, You werent born when Ballack

started his career, Just how much have you seen of him.

I was going to carry on a discussion about what is failure but noticed your age, You werent born when Ballack

I remember watching him since 2008, great player, but my argument is that he achieved almost nothing, I may be a young fan, but football has been a big part of me,

anyway mate, like Spike said, this can cause a flame war and that is something i would like to avoid ;)

Not everyone was born in 1939 like you, Ron :P

Ballack was brilliant though, didn't he win a couple of Bundesligas and Deutsche Pokal's at Bayern?

Not everyone was born in 1939 like you, Ron :P

Ballack was brilliant though, didn't he win a couple of Bundesligas and Deutsche Pokal's at Bayern?

He did.

I'm kind of annoyed that Predator thinks that only mid table clubs like to win domestic honours. Everyone one at Chelsea loves winning the Premier League and FA Cup.

Many Players would kill to have the Career Ballack did.