Top signings of the Roman Era

I dont understand how can a player who has played 3 prem games be one of the top signings. Roman has been the owner of Chelsea football club for 7 years. He has made lots of signings who have been brilliant like crespo, who would not be in my top ten, let alone kakuta.

because he represents everything Chelsea need to be about.

Carlo Ancelotti was willing to put his managerial reputation on the line and say he's the best player he's seen at that age. In the grand scheme of things Kakuta is an exceptional case in terms of the reviews he received.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo Ancelotti was willing to put his managerial reputation on the line and say he's the best player he's seen at that age. In the grand scheme of things Kakuta is an exceptional case in terms of the reviews he received.

He only came into the public light after we were handed a transfer ban, and after a good cameo appearance against Wolves and a start against APOEL, he has not been blowing my mind into millions of pieces lately, currently in reserve and youth matches a couple of other youngsters have impressed me more (although he did score a good goal against Wolves reserve, but only 1 highlight worth mentioning).

That's not to say he will be a failure, but he is just coming out of his gates and has a lot to prove he was worth a transfer ban.

Ranieri said the same about Carlton Cole. Now, its easy to say Carlton Cole is shit and was all hype, also you may say Ranieri is crap of a manager cus he didnt win anything inspite of spending millions. But at that time we did have high hopes on Carlton Cole.