Vincenzo Iaquinta

Steve

Bluelion i respect your knowledge of european football but i just feel sometimes you lack faith in the young players. In the last few weeks you have wanted us to sign players that play in kakuta's and borini/ sturridge positions. Iaquinta coming to this club would hamper sturridge and borini's chances, Iaquinta is also 30 years of age and we should stay away from players that age.

You're right there mate, I am sceptical about young players coming through. That is only because we are Chelsea and we demand instant success - I am all for blooding young stars, I just feel that sometimes experience is the way forward. I'd rather see Borini develop into a first team regular than sign another striker, but how long could that take? A couple of years? I fear we might have to compromise some of our young stars in order to keep with Man City. If they get into the UCL they'll sign every player offered to them.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like this if you first read: OFFICIAL: Juventus forward Vincenzo Iaquinta has joined Chelsea on loan.

Mini heart attack!

I swear that if you hadn't post this i would still believe that i saw Chelsea instead of Cesena,

And i was about to say some really bad things about our board.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You