Chelsea vs Fulham

BlueLion.

Why you are not laughing when you see Zhirkov as left back? It is a same case you know. Both are left midfielders. I remember his first game for Blues as Left Midfielder against Milan in USA and Yury was great then.

I just can't understand why Anche not even try a player who was so expensive in his lovely posision. And keep using him as defender. For such money it is nonsense you know.

If Anche doing this he obviously could try Drogba as Goalkeeper :getin:

Yuri played as LB on CSKA most of the time and he's also LB for Russia. Carlo isn't an idiot, he knows he can play as a midfielder but I think he wanted to give Ashley a rest so decided to put him there instead.

Edited by Tech9C

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuri played as LB on CSKA most of the time and he's also LB for Russia. Carlo isn't an idiot, he knows he can play as a midfielder but I think he wanted to give Ashley a rest so decided to put him there instead.

Dude you are joke. If you living in Canada from where you got this shity information that Yury played LB in CSKA all the time?!

I not only saw their games, I got translated many of Russian internet sport sources to get a true information but I got some Russian friends here in England that told me a lot about him, and you try to write me this :censored: joke?!!!

I %100 sure, %200 sure that Zhirkov played all the time in CSKA as Left Attacking Midfielder. Left back in CSKA many years were one of Berezutskiy twins brothers and now young 18 y.o. player Shennikov playing as LB. So don't even try to argue.

Edited by Roger

--------------------------

OK about a rest for Brano and Ashley I beleive that they was already well rested and have a good shape. Next game only 3rd january.

About Zhirkov I get some information. Some people don't know much about this player. So he is left attacking midfielder as he played for years in CSKA Moskva (or Moskow as you know). He is left footed. His position absolutely the same as Malouda has. Why Anchelotti did't try Florent as Left back while Russian playing LM? Once again as I know Yury have not played as Left Back in his former club. He played Left attacking winger and did a lot assists and crosses, got a great dribbling (just watched youtube). I strongly beleive Malouda must be back up for Ashley Cole as LB while Zhirkov will bring some fresh to the left side of attacking.

About Lamps. Hes a Central Midfielder this is it.

He is a left midfielder in his natural position, although as we've seen for Russia he's also a very good left back because of his tackling abilities. Malouda doesn't have the same defensive ability as Zhirkov. Lampard is a very complete CM, and his position in this current Chelsea team is LCM, and I can't see him being replaced any time soon.

He is a left midfielder in his natural position, although as we've seen for Russia he's also a very good left back because of his tackling abilities. Malouda doesn't have the same defensive ability as Zhirkov. Lampard is a very complete CM, and his position in this current Chelsea team is LCM, and I can't see him being replaced any time soon.

Yeah absolutely