Poor Form Lately

zinctek

Whats with the poor form lately? i have watched the last 4 games and we havent looked very in to it. Like we do want to be in there. If it wasnt for Man utd's poor form or lack of defenders we would be stuffed. We went 1 nil down today and just didnt seem like we wanted to get back in to it. Didnt seem bothered if you get me?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The loss on penalties to Blackburn seems to have dented the players' confidence massively. We went up there with an air of invincibility, but six games later, we look a shambles in terms of our mentality. There was no urgency at all. This isn't a blip - its a rot. One win in six games is not Premier League form, and I can realistically see us getting beat on Boxing Day by Birmingham, who are on an absolute role.

The loss on penalties to Blackburn seems to have dented the players' confidence massively. We went up there with an air of invincibility, but six games later, we look a shambles in terms of our mentality. There was no urgency at all. This isn't a blip - its a rot. One win in six games is not Premier League form, and I can realistically see us getting beat on Boxing Day by Birmingham, who are on an absolute role.

me i blame Cech for everything the defence dont have any confidence in him, he's not the same player i came to love and adore.

carlo aint used to the ingrish game yet.

the players have got to get used to the diamond shape.

to many have not turned up of late probaly to cold for'em :rolleyes:

so add all this together and we're struggling, but we are top of the league by 4 points, if we got there by playing badly, what are we gunna be like when we're playing well blue%20scalf.gif

merry christmas all.

regards: JBD

Cech's made a few errors this season, but no-one is perfect. You have to consider a goalkeeper's position. The reason why there have been so many calamitous errors by all the teams in the division is because of the new Premier League ball. Its lighter than its previous incarnations and its aerodynamics make it prone to sudden movements. Goalkeepers hate it. Why do you think we've seen so many goals from long range this season, and goalkeepers making errors with crosses? The trajectories of the balls are very difficult, and a lot different to what goalkeepers are used to. The mistakes he's making wouldn't have been made seasons ago because the balls have got increasingly lighter. It isn't Cech who's been making mistakes. Name me one goalkeeper who hasn't made an error recently?

You can blame Cech, but the defence have been very slapdash and haphazardous recently in my view.