Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Pastore + Josh, what more you need from our 2 centre midfielders, Pastore in a Lampardish role playing advanced creating and Josh playing deeper creatively like he likes to do. Boom, midfield sorted.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pastore + Josh, what more you need from our 2 centre midfielders, Pastore in a Lampardish role playing advanced creating and Josh playing deeper creatively like he likes to do. Boom, midfield sorted.

Well, I am not too excited about him to be honest. From the highlight of his game I have seen so far, he didn't strike me. The only time I've appreciated him was when I saw him at Copa, against Uruguay. To be frank, it is with his passing game I have problems... But of course, he seems to have talent, so I presume his passing game is just raw.

Plus, I think we could give some chances to Kakuta instead of buying Pastore. Of course, I won't complain if we get him, that would still be a good addition to the squad.

Finally, if we get him, I still hope we can get a player of the like of Modric, who has a very good passing game and who builds the play from a deep position.

:goodpost:

Take it easy. Josh is not ready yet to receive that kind of responsability. Josh wont play too much games in next season, and thats a good thing. Its better go step by step.

Dont forget about Kakuta, likened to Messi one year ago, and now considered a player that needs time ( Ive heard 2 or 3 years).

IMO, PSG's interest will not have any bearing on this transfer. Remember Malaga were in the running and infact they bid in the region of 30M. But the player wasn't interested. Zamp just trying to get maximum money from the transfer. That being said, I am confident a deal will be done soon.

hasn't josh said he really does prefer not to play deep and prefers to push on ? he looks a lot better when he plays in a freer role in my opinion .

hasn't josh said he really does prefer not to play deep and prefers to push on ? he looks a lot better when he plays in a freer role in my opinion .

I don't mean defensive midfield, I mean like where he was playing yesterday with MIkel sitting in defensive midfield.