Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

But it IS because he's young and has bags of potential, if you take a look at alot of world class players you'll find they were picked out from mid-level teams and nurtured into become a super star, I mean no disrespect to Palermo but they hardly have the same ability to tutor and refine his talents into making him a much more rounded player, He does buck In which alot of assists and he scores alot of goals.

I'd even go so far as to say he reminds me of a younger Lampard but hes also got the ability to get past his marker which a silky touch, nutmeg or a touch of skill.

If AVB is building for the future then I'd say Pastore is ripe for the pickingtiphat.gif

Again... well said! :goodpost:

You have to think about this logically! Modric is 25 currently... he will be 26 in September, Redknapp has said many times now that he will not be sold! They're rating him at an astronomical price of £50m?? At this point, I would tell Sp*rs to take Modric, and shove him up their arse!

Pastore on the other hand, is 4 years younger than Modric, maybe somewhat cheaper than him as well! Not by much, but enough to make you think "this is not a bad move actually" ... Palermo have already said they're willing to sell him for a fee, and what's more... they don't need a player in return, which means the likes of Sturridge and Drogba can be kept! If we were bidding for Modric, we would have to include either of them as part of any deal, which I would not agree with!

I would love us to sign Pastore and watch him rip the shit out of Sp*rs this season. That would make my day!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Source?

Real REALY dont need this guy with all their midfielders, and even if PSG wants him, he wouldnt go there.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey Pastore very much now a saga, Zamparini has stated that PSG are set for talks along with Chelsea and Real Madrid could also make a move #cfc

My apologies, Real could make a move, not in talks

The two facts i am pointing at :

1. Javier Pastore is not a passer , he is a midfielder who can dribble and score but don' expect assists or neat and weighted passes from him .
  2. Pastore is not worth 30-40 millions as that is the worth of snieder and modric who are much better playmakers .

I know you all would like to think that Pastore is a superb player and the best playmaker around but he is not . i have always said that and i have always preferred modric to him

Seriously bro, no one thinks hes the second coming of Christ, but hes young and has yet to really refine his game he does chip in with assists and he can score goals and he can get a past a man, YES 30-40m is a steep tag, but In a few years he could be worth twice that.

I'm not a fan of his but look at CR7, completely unknown player, playing midlevel in a mid table team, got to Man U mouthclosed.gif... For £13m alot to spend on an utter unknown and he's become one of the top players In the world after learning from those around him. So yeah the price is high but we got the money! Modric has a great technical side to his game and is proven In prem but he doesn't have the same flair or the same potential I think hes got all hes ever going to have going for him, whereas Pastore is a talent (albeit an expensive one) we can mould and shape.

RANT OVER

moaning.gif

1. Javier Pastore is not a passer , he is a midfielder who can dribble and score but don' expect assists or neat and weighted passes from him .

League stats from last season:

Snijder- 5 assits in 25 games.

Modric- 2 assits in 32 games.

Pastore- 5 assits in 34 games

Btw, I would definitely preffer Sneijder over any AMF we might buy, but Inter dont want to sell I think, and off course his wages are too much,

so he isnt an option.

Javier Pastore is not a passer

You make me chuckle! :lol: :lol:

Seriously dude, look at the videos you posted up! You should realise that he "is" a passer! Otherwise Palermo wouldn't have scored 2 of those goals against Roma! He orchistrated both those goals!

League stats from last season:

Snijder- 5 assits in 25 games.

Modric- 2 assits in 32 games.

Pastore- 5 assits in 34 games

Btw, I would definitely preffer Sneijder over any AMF we might buy, but Inter dont want to sell I think, and off course his wages are too much,

so he isnt an option.

emo3.gif

I think Sneijder would be a like for like replacement for Lamps with the assists, dead ball accuracy and goals a season, but I'd prefer a new approach Red Rom wants "Sexy Football" and I'd be interested too see it with a player like Pastore orchestrating from the middle of the pitch... along as we don't end up like those censored.gifon the other side of town trying to walk the ball into the net mellow.gif

2. Pastore is not worth 30-40 millions as that is the worth of snieder and modric who are much better playmakers .

I know you all would like to think that Pastore is a superb player and the best playmaker around but he is not . i have always said that and i have always preferred modric to him

Since Robben we haven't had any dribblers, if anything we need is someone who can do that.

His passing is not as bad as you want it to make.

He costed Palermo €19m.

About 3 hours too late with that mate.

I think he's exactly what we need a young attacking play maker, sure those videos show him making a few mistakes but he's always going forward and looking to create like was mentioned earlier, that's just what we need.

Guest justin_3d

Pastore and Josh in the coming seasons will be something amazing! blue%20scalf.gif

After all is said and done, Pastore is still grossly overrated. for that price tag, you would expect a player that dominates games.

so far I'm yet to see any wow factor about him. from a critical point of view- Is he even technically superior to our own josh and Kakuta, what qualities does he have that our duo youngsters lack?

We'll exchange opinions, then go to France and England for negotiations. The interested clubs are Paris Saint Germain, Chelsea and also something in Spain, but that depends on who Real Madrid manage to sell.

The newspapers make it look as if everyone is in the running, but I hope he won't stay in Serie A. That way he won't have to face us as an opponent.

The club that comes to us with a serious offer will take him.

So now PSG & Real are back in it :whistling: